Thread: Can't play HOMM 3 HD | Forums

Can't play HOMM 3 HD

Hi, I bought HOMM 7 Deluxe which comes with HOMM 3 HD. I downloaded and installed HOMM 3 HD from Steam.
    When I start the Launcher I can enter and use the map editor and open the tutorial, but when I click on "Play" the game does not start (correctly).
    There is a process in task manager, but the game does not come up. It's just a background process.

I have Win 10 installed (I know it's not offically supported, but no other game had any problems with it.) and tryed to launch the game with different resolutions with and without fullscreen checkbox set. Btw, HOMM 7 is doing fine.

Anybody with the same or simular problems and more importantly any tips or solutions?
    Thanks in advance.

Hi, got the same problem, any solution yet ?

Thank you for answer

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Guys, please open a ticket with our Support Team https://support.ubi.com including a DxDiag report and MS Info so that they can investigate this for you.

Thanks

Luncher problem

Hi All
    I ve got the same problem... I follow some steps on Help but problem still is...
    I don't know what to do? I love that game...
    Please help me!!!!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi TheKingOfAsha and welcome to the forums, please also contact Support.

You can also try reinstalling the launcher https://uplay.ubi.com

Thanks

anyone got a solution from ubi support on this matter? cause i wanted to play mine now and got the same problem.

Did anyone ever get a fix for this? I'm having the issue right now as well.