Thread: Weird graphics... | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

When i get in the menus i use auto detect... everything is fine until i actually get in the game.. Then the graphics go all tweaky and lots of different colors and stuff, and when i move the mouse all the colors change and stuff its odd... how do i fix this?
    1.00 gig of ram
    2.00 GHz
    AMD Athlon XP 2400+
    NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600 Ultra
    Whats wrong?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

When i get in the menus i use auto detect... everything is fine until i actually get in the game.. Then the graphics go all tweaky and lots of different colors and stuff, and when i move the mouse all the colors change and stuff its odd... how do i fix this?
    1.00 gig of ram
    2.00 GHz
    AMD Athlon XP 2400+
    NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600 Ultra
    Whats wrong?

Are you overclocking your graphics processor and/or memory? I had that effect when I was overclocking my FX 5200 card. The problem went away when I put the processor speed back to factory defaults.

i read a bit and someone gave a link to somoene for the same problem with a laptop... anyone know where i can find the newest drivers for geforce fx 5600 ultra?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tvdoty:
    i read a bit and someone gave a link to somoene for the same problem with a laptop... anyone know where i can find the newest drivers for geforce fx 5600 ultra?

http://www.boomspeed.com/sickshady/1.JPG <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the new Forceware 2 Drivers AKA 56.55 - u can download them from here:-

http://www.3dchipset.com/drivers/bet...a/nt5/5655.php

Have fun