Thread: Blue on Blue | Forums

DUring a multiplayer game on hyperlobby,every time my russian su27 took of from a russian airfield, as soon as my wheels left the ground, the russian AAA would fire at me folowed by the russian sam. Had to hug the ground and break hard when sam launched to escape my airfield defenses every takeoff.

Are they blind?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

DUring a multiplayer game on hyperlobby,every time my russian su27 took of from a russian airfield, as soon as my wheels left the ground, the russian AAA would fire at me folowed by the russian sam. Had to hug the ground and break hard when sam launched to escape my airfield defenses every takeoff.

Are they blind?

I've had it happen to me three times on two different days while flying F-15s. My base opens fire on me as I try to take off. Oh, in multi player.

I think there is a general problem with Friend-Or-Foe recognition in MP. "Enemy Only" view modifier (Ctrl-End) does not work for me most of the time in MP, while it works OK in SP...

its probably some sort of memory leak issue..
    it happens after a server has been running for a while, similar to invisible weapon lods when servers get tired too
    after a reboot and a rehost things go back to normal