Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I love fileplanet!! [/sarcasm] | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Wow, I love how I have to wait in line behind 170 people just so when I get to download it goes at 2KB/sec on my 1.5Mbps DSL, and then 20 minutes into the download it disconnects me, yey!!! It ONLY did it to me three times already, time to wait in line again! I'm so thrilled!

<hr>
    "I'm a bomb technician, if you see me running, try to keep up" -in Russian on a bomb tech's shirt from "The Sum of All Fears"

"All my life, I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's a fish!" -Tom Hanks "Splash"

"War is not about who's right, it's about who's left." -Anders Russell

"OMG, we just might actually have a full-fledged war with Iraq! I just hope there's a US Army platoon somewhere that has a weekend off..." -theonion.com "What do you think?"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Wow, I love how I have to wait in line behind 170 people just so when I get to download it goes at 2KB/sec on my 1.5Mbps DSL, and then 20 minutes into the download it disconnects me, yey!!! It ONLY did it to me three times already, time to wait in line again! I'm so thrilled!

<hr>
    "I'm a bomb technician, if you see me running, try to keep up" -in Russian on a bomb tech's shirt from "The Sum of All Fears"

"All my life, I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's a fish!" -Tom Hanks "Splash"

"OMG, we just might actually have a full-fledged war with Iraq! I just hope there's a US Army platoon somewhere that has a weekend off..." -theonion.com "What do you think?"

XyZspineZyX
    Spare a thought for us poor 56k'ers.... Downloading from Gamespy is like having each of your toes broken periodically by a rubber mallet.

And don't get me started on the fact that Gamespy represents the decline of the internet's prosperity... even the software is loaded with Spyware like GATOR and ALEXA...

<font color="white">The guy who wants too much from life risks losing it all. On the other hand, the guy who wants too little might not get anything at all - Tommy Angelo</font>
    &lt;script>var a=document.body.getElementsByTagName("u");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if [a[i].innerHTML.indexOf["Defuser")!=-1) a[i].style.color="white"}</script>
    &lt;script>a=document.all.tags("table");a[a.length-2].bgColor="#000000";oa = a[a.length-2].style;oa.backgroundPosition="center center";oa.backgroundRepeat="no-repeat"</script>
    &lt;script>var AVATAR='http://www.imahosting.com/sigs/tommy.jpg'</script>&lt;script>var a=document.all.tags("img");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if[a[i].src.indexOf["/i/icons")!=-1)var o=a[i]}o.src=AVATAR</script>

XyZspineZyX
    Never had a problem with file planet... don't DL during peak hours and you won't have to wait.

When asked is it better to be loved or feared, the Prince replied, "it is far safer to be feared." - Machiavelli

XyZspineZyX
    I don't like fileplanet but I rarely, if ever, have to wait. And I usually get fairly decent download speeds.

The real side-effect of radioactive spider bites.

XyZspineZyX
    It don't matter, I just downloaded the movie from a clan's website at like 200KB/sec in a couple minutes, so it's all good, haha.

<hr>

XyZspineZyX
    You could always stop being such a cheap *** and subscribe for the 5-10 bucks a month or whatever it costs. I subscribe and I never have to wait, and I d/l at 1.5 [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

&lt;script>var a=document.body.getElementsByTagName("u");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if [a[i].innerHTML.indexOf["Arachnid")!=-1) a[i].style.color="orange"}</script>

<table bgcolor="#000000" width="432"height="1"cellspacing="0"cellpadding="0 " border="0"><tr><td><td><table width="120" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr><td> <tr><td bgcolor=red onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='yellow';" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='red';" background=""><center><font face="arial" color="black" size="4">[b]THE BLACK PLAGUE</font><font color="grey"><tr><td bgcolor=red><center>Visit the T1 [|3P] Dedicated BF1942 server @ 65.113.33.158 <tr><td bgcolor=red><center><font size=1>"We play smarter than we post"</td></tr></table></table>

XyZspineZyX
    I thought it was funny how when I had to get the patch for RS, there was an 2 hour waiting in line period at Fileplanet. Then I went to the RS website and got it off there in a minute.

XyZspineZyX
    Yah Arachnid, nice going, spend your money, I spent no money and still got it immediately, it was just my mistake for attempting to get it off Fileplanet, so have fun paying for the downloads I get for free [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img] (I also download at 1.5Mbps for free)

<hr>

XyZspineZyX
    The whole waiting for a place idea's a crock anyway. Just for fun, I got to the end of my line and instead of simply left-clicking the link to porduce the old 'auto download' window, I right clicked and chose 'open in a new window'. By copying the address of the ftp by using Ctrl+C, I then saved it in a document and left it for 20 mins. I came back to fileplanet to see, again, the ftp I wanted had a line...

So I simply went to my document file, took out the ftp's address, and pasted it into my Browser's address bar. Bang, straight in - no waiting... I was straight into my download. Very strange since the ftp I wanted was apparently 'full'...

<font color="white">The guy who wants too much from life risks losing it all. On the other hand, the guy who wants too little might not get anything at all - Tommy Angelo</font>
    &lt;script>var a=document.body.getElementsByTagName("u");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if [a[i].innerHTML.indexOf["Defuser")!=-1) a[i].style.color="white"}</script>
    &lt;script>a=document.all.tags("table");a[a.length-2].bgColor="#000000";oa = a[a.length-2].style;oa.backgroundPosition="center center";oa.backgroundRepeat="no-repeat"</script>
    &lt;script>var AVATAR='http://www.imahosting.com/sigs/tommy.jpg'</script>&lt;script>var a=document.all.tags("img");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if[a[i].src.indexOf["/i/icons")!=-1)var o=a[i]}o.src=AVATAR</script>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast