Thread: Sidewider No Work | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I have a Microsoft Sidewinder gamepad and PoP will not recognize it. It is installed and working fine. Have it hooked up to Sound Blaster Live! When I go to controls to map buttons nothing shows and it won't work in game.

Is this gamepad supported?

Lawrence
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I have a Microsoft Sidewinder gamepad and PoP will not recognize it. It is installed and working fine. Have it hooked up to Sound Blaster Live! When I go to controls to map buttons nothing shows and it won't work in game.

Is this gamepad supported?

Lawrence

XyZspineZyX
    I had this problem. I was using my Logitech Wingman cordless rumble pad. It was causing all the problems. My problem was this. When I go to remap my keyboard keys, it wouldn't work. When I tried to remap my gamepad keys, it wouldn't work.

To fix it I unplugged my USB gamepad from computer. Now I can remap my keyboard keys.

To use my gamepad, I downloaded the latest drivers for my logitech gamepad. Now the game sees my gamepad, but still acting weird. I then tried sliding my rudder (think its my rudder. Its a little thing you slide back and forth) back and forth. When I got the rudder in the middle and left it there, the game now lets me remap the buttons on my gamepad.

I hope this helps with your problem.

XyZspineZyX
    I have a Microsoft SideWinder USB Gamepad and it does not work either. There are no new drivers for it and it does not have a rudder. First game that I experience any troubles with this gamepad.