Thread: 79% Stuck, bug or doing something wrong? | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I'm @ 79% trying tot escape the prison. I do al the jumps and wallruns untill I'm at the top with the ladders. I climb the first ladder jump to the pole jump to the second ladderclimb it and when I jump to the second pole I get a sort of cutscene in which it looks like farrah is having a epileptic attack, this last for about 2 - 3 secs. Then I hear the voice: "no no, that's not what happened."

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, did the level over 5 times and every time @ the top. voila epileptic farrah somehow dies without me being able to do anything about it.

Is it a bug? install flaw? am I too ignorant to see another solution?

Plz help.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I'm @ 79% trying tot escape the prison. I do al the jumps and wallruns untill I'm at the top with the ladders. I climb the first ladder jump to the pole jump to the second ladderclimb it and when I jump to the second pole I get a sort of cutscene in which it looks like farrah is having a epileptic attack, this last for about 2 - 3 secs. Then I hear the voice: "no no, that's not what happened."

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, did the level over 5 times and every time @ the top. voila epileptic farrah somehow dies without me being able to do anything about it.

Is it a bug? install flaw? am I too ignorant to see another solution?

Plz help.

XyZspineZyX
    Hey Man,

Uh I've been going insane with the same problem, I don't understand at all. I've tried it a few times to see if it was just a Glitch but I dunno what is going on. IT does the exact same thing that you are talking about, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. It's driving me crazy, I can't get any further... Did we forget about Farah or something and leave her behind or what? It sucks to b/c I have only been saving under one slot, so I can't go back either to see if that was the case... Look forward to hearing some help on this

XyZspineZyX
    I haven't encountered this problem at all. It's just a case of jumping off the ladders until you reach the top and climb up.

There are no baddies there until later, so it's not as if she's getting killed.

Is this on PC or PS2?

Daclot

XyZspineZyX
    It's on PC.

XyZspineZyX
    seems tons of people had that problem, for me it worked fine... I suggest just try again until it works

XyZspineZyX
    Already fixed it, sorry that I didn't tell you sooner. Haven't been watching this board.

For me it turned out to be the fact that I was using a trainer. Turning it of doesn't fix it though, I had to play from my last pre-prison savegame without a trainer for it to work.

Hope this helps, let me know.

YsBlok