Thread: Online Island Thunder problems | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I got Island thunder and i installed it, i guess. I can play island thunder by itself but it doesnt seem to install it with the desert seiege and the regualr GR, so when i go to play on Ubi it still says i dont have island thunder. I am about to punt my computer across the room. Please help.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I got Island thunder and i installed it, i guess. I can play island thunder by itself but it doesnt seem to install it with the desert seiege and the regualr GR, so when i go to play on Ubi it still says i dont have island thunder. I am about to punt my computer across the room. Please help.

XyZspineZyX
    To K0ng71,

Start the game and on the splash screen click options followed by the mods tab and in the left window you will see Island Thunder click "IT" to high light it and click activate and it will move to your active mods window to the right then click accept.

XyZspineZyX
    iv tried that, it says that IT isnt even an active mod, and vice versa when i start IT by itself. would the problem be because i downloaded it. lol

XyZspineZyX
    K0ng71 wrote:

"....would the problem be because i downloaded it."

More then likely.

<font size=-3><font color=grey>"Desidero levarsi in piedi fuori dalla folla. Anche se mi richiede di comportarsi come un asino. Ancora."-lapio</font size></font color>

XyZspineZyX
    i know what u have to do....

XyZspineZyX
    <font color="#00FF00">K0ng71 you have admitted that you have downloaded a pirated copy of IT and coming to the official home of GR and letting us know this you have violated the ToU and will receive no further help on this matter.</font>

<CENTER> <CENTER>
    <CENTER><font face="Georgia Ref"size="3"color="#33FFFF">UBISoft/GR Forum Moderator</font></center><CENTER> <CENTER><A HREF="mailto:snipe21@ssth.com"><font face="Georgia Ref"size="2"color="#33FFFF">Email Me</font></center><CENTER> <CENTER><A HREF="http://www.ubi.com/US/Info/TermsOfUse.htm"><font face="Georgia Ref"size="2"color="#FFFF00">UBI/Terms of Use</font></center><CENTER><CENTER><A HREF="http://www.ubi.com/US/CommunityZone/Forums/guidelines"><font face="Georgia Ref"size="2"color="#FFFF00">Forum Guidelines</font></center><CENTER>