Rayman Jungle Run - Windows 10 Problems

Hello,

E-mail: waleed1101@hotmail.com
    Device Model: Windows 10 PC
    Language: English

I purchased Rayman Jungle Run from the windows store and installed on a windows 8 PC and it worked without a problem.
    PC upgraded to Windows 10 and the game is not working right, you click on a button and nothing happens, or you have to click in a spot far from the button, I need help to fix this problem.

I have the exact same problem with jungle run and some other windows store apps

Ubi-Mya's Avatar Community Staff
    Hello waleedf,
    Welcome to the Rayman forums
    I can't help you with this problem, but the Ubi support can!
    Just click on the link in my signature to reach them.

love-sites's Avatar Junior Member

I have the same problem with you ,I do not know how to use well ,windows8 and windows10,I think they are so dirriclut to use,and I'm not used to it.

It seems like the issue is fixed on my end now, probably through a Windows 10 update. I'm however not being able to sign into Xbox and therefor can't download the 20 extra levels...

music download app

iPhone is a mobile phone developed by Apple. iPhone combines an iPod music/video player, a mobile phone, an internet web and email client, and a handheld application platform into one device. iPhone is intended to compete in the music download app smartphone market.Apple has released ten generations of iPhone models, each accompanied by one of the ten major releases of the iOS operating system.