Thread: dlc missing | Forums

dlc missing

i own toy soldiers war chest hall of fame edition my cousin would like to play so we made him a psn account. the issue i am having is when he boots up toy soldiers none of the dlc is there but when i boot up the game on my profile all the heros are there. any ideas? just to clarify neither profile has been signed into on any other console.
    Last edited by MisterGiraffes; 09-21-2015 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterGiraffes View Post
    i own toy soldiers war chest hall of fame edition my cousin would like to play so we made him a psn account. the issue i am having is when he boots up toy soldiers none of the dlc is there but when i boot up the game on my profile all the heros are there. any ideas? just to clarify neither profile has been signed into on any other console.
    Only the first account to use the code included with the game is allowed to use the DLC. Yes, I know that literally EVERY OTHER GAME out there allows DLC to be shared across accounts on the same PS4, but not this game. In fact, Dungeon Defenders II is in PRE-ALPHA (not even in the ALPHA stage yet) and items purchased with the game can be shared across users on the same PS4. Really, really sad way to extract more money. Which some people may be willing to do if the game, ya know, actually worked properly and was supported by the makers and publisher.