Thread: 33% clueless spoiler | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I had no trouble evading the traps, beating up the bad guys or opening the little door by pulling the two levers hanging from the ceiling. I've watched the vision repeatedly and read a bunch of spoilers for 33% but can't figure out what I'm supposed to push through the hole. There's a big old pillar laying there but I can't move it. I must be clueless. Please help!

p.s. had this posted on the general one before I realized that I should have been on this one. Sorry, I'm new to this.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I had no trouble evading the traps, beating up the bad guys or opening the little door by pulling the two levers hanging from the ceiling. I've watched the vision repeatedly and read a bunch of spoilers for 33% but can't figure out what I'm supposed to push through the hole. There's a big old pillar laying there but I can't move it. I must be clueless. Please help!

p.s. had this posted on the general one before I realized that I should have been on this one. Sorry, I'm new to this.

XyZspineZyX
    There is a white concrete block toward the door that you entered. After you pull the two triggers, it should show a little brown door opening, you are in the baths right? after you push that little conrete block down , go to the lower level, push it agian over the waterfall. Then pull it over to the ladder, go through the broken grate in the wall and follow all the way around, this will get you to another room....and on your way to another sword.

hope that helped...

Cat:0