Thread: Why are HAWX games removed from digital purchase? | Forums

Why are HAWX games removed from digital purchase?

I noticed that and first HAWX, and second one including DLC(s) are removed from Uplay Shop and even Steam. Anybody knows why and will they come back? I just really wanted to buy second one with stuff.

Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by banker2001 View Post
    I noticed that and first HAWX, and second one including DLC(s) are removed from Uplay Shop and even Steam. Anybody knows why and will they come back? I just really wanted to buy second one with stuff.
    the game is verry bugged, i unstaled it today, every time i try to play it say i dont have internet connection... i disabled my firewall and it make no sense becouse i play many games online on this pc, hawx 2 was the only one that bug...

@ Caramaru
    You need to BLOCK HAWX 2 in your windows firewall.
    Press Windows Key and type "Firewall". First hit should be Windows Firewall with extended security (or so.)
    Open it.
    Go on "incoming rules" and then on top right corner "new rule"
    Choose "programm" and then go through the menu, you need to select the HAWX2.exe which you use to play (dx11/dx10) normaly somewhere C:\...\Steam\steamapps\common\HAWX2)
    Then choose "block connection".
    Now you can play fine coop/sp because HAWX thinks you are offline and stops trying to sync data in background.

it is back working, i did install and it work now i can play xD after all those years LOL but i still want to play becouse it still the best game for war in the sky, in bf4 the aircrafts are very slow.