Thread: Serial Number | Forums

What serial number? I keep seeing people mention about serial numbers. I bought my S4 a couplke years back from a reputable dealer, came with packaging, manual, CD printed in a rather drab 2-colour label. When I installed, I was never asked for a serial number, I have yet to find one in manual or on disc. So I repeat, what serial number?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

What serial number? I keep seeing people mention about serial numbers. I bought my S4 a couplke years back from a reputable dealer, came with packaging, manual, CD printed in a rather drab 2-colour label. When I installed, I was never asked for a serial number, I have yet to find one in manual or on disc. So I repeat, what serial number?

Settlers Moderator
    The original S4 game comes with a serial number (cd key) you will be asked to register this number when you join BBGC to play online.Its found either on the reverse of your manual,on the budget version its inside the jewel case.At the time od release,Scandinavian discs didnt have a serial number supplied,this is why you have seen so many people asking for them on here.

Thanks Penny. I haven't tried playing online, never enough time to do the things you most WANT to do... oh well.