Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: funny picture | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX

XyZspineZyX
    Dude that's hilarious. That reminds me of the time one terrorist fell on the other one with his head in his crotch!

XyZspineZyX
    LMAO!!!! Yea, thats some funny physics! The Tango's are hilarious, especially the ones who scream as the unload their magazine in your general direction.. AIIEEEEAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHH AYEAYEAYEAYEAYE!!!

<center></center>

XyZspineZyX
    yeah, they are like gladiators or something. Well, at the very least they are on acid.

XyZspineZyX
    almost like pakis on suicide mission YYYOOOOOOOOO yyyyyyyyyyyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo!! !!!!!!!!

boyaboyaboyaboyaboyaboya

"HE WHO DARES,WINS."
    -SOLID SNAKE

XyZspineZyX
    I once had one terrorsit get on his knees to surrender and then another terrorist was right infront of him so if you looked at them it looked like on was going down on the other.

XyZspineZyX
    I havn't had anything like that ahppen yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Lmao your picture is funny. But I had a scary physics moment. I was in the second level, and you know there is this guy above you on this cement thing during the level in this tight hallway. I didn't notice him and my guys shot him and he fell on me. In the middle of a run is fell and blcked my view and I screamed. It scared the crap outa me.

<center> </center>

XyZspineZyX
    the funniest death i saw was on live when this guy got shot on one of the overpasses in the warehouse level. he was just about to fall of the railing but then his foot got cought on the railing and he was just hanging there upside down by his foot

XyZspineZyX
    Yeah, that guy actually saw me and started running. So I just tried to shoot him as fast as i could but ended up shooting him in the *** and thats how he fell down against the wall.

I agree. i usually play the game at night before bed and sometimes they scare the sh*t out of me when they pop around corners and stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast