Thread: Need info on posting pic. | Forums

Okay, I have my picture of 'me' ready to let everyone know what 'I' look like. But would like to know exactly what to do. I know somewhere it gives the size, but now I can't find it. And is that in inches, pixels, dpi, or what? And, do I have to FTP it to photobucket, or do they have another way to do it?
    I thought I read where the size was 64 by 64, but when I resized it in PhotoPaint, it was still a lot larger than what I see here. Would appreciate any help.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Okay, I have my picture of 'me' ready to let everyone know what 'I' look like. But would like to know exactly what to do. I know somewhere it gives the size, but now I can't find it. And is that in inches, pixels, dpi, or what? And, do I have to FTP it to photobucket, or do they have another way to do it?
    I thought I read where the size was 64 by 64, but when I resized it in PhotoPaint, it was still a lot larger than what I see here. Would appreciate any help.

It needs to be 64 X 64 pxls You will need to have a URL ~ it can't be posted from your hard drive, and good place to host the pics is Photobucket
    You just upload the pics it tells you what to do on the site.

Then when you put up your avatar pic it will be through the "my space" - profile area at he top of the forum "Page" You'll need to copy and paste the URL, that Photobucket provides, into the space in your profile then click the submit button at the bottom and it should work!

[This message was edited by DeeDee.Bee on Tue March 30 2004 at 10:23 PM.]