Thread: Finally a tournament... | Forums

Finally a tournament...

Gratitude for the tournament, and yes, I have question regarding the tourney rewards/sale items. Am I missing something or are there only 3 items available for purchase?
    I only see Luck and Grace, Agron's Great Sword(both AWESOME) and Leggings of Gannicus.
    I have been working up a profile for my nephew that is at lvl 46 at the moment, and I have a question here too. Agron's Great Sword has been purchased for the normal price, but Luck and Grace is priced at 850 gold on that profile. Why would that be? I was under the impression that after lvl 45 all specialty gear is the same price all the way around(that it is no longer level sensitive). I did snatch up the Minerva Helm, Agron's Falx and passed on the winged sandals in the offseason- thank you for releasing them on what looks to be a permanent basis. I would love a crack at some good armor items for this profile!
    Just wondering what the reward for the last week of the tourney will be, clue us in please!

Quoting myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Tulip View Post
    Gratitude for the tournament, and yes, I have question regarding the tourney rewards/sale items. Am I missing something or are there only 3 items available for purchase?
    I only see Luck and Grace, Agron's Great Sword(both AWESOME) and Leggings of Gannicus.
    I have been working up a profile for my nephew that is at lvl 46 at the moment, and I have a question here too. Agron's Great Sword has been purchased for the normal price, but Luck and Grace is priced at 850 gold on that profile. Why would that be? I was under the impression that after lvl 45 all specialty gear is the same price all the way around(that it is no longer level sensitive). I did snatch up the Minerva Helm, Agron's Falx and passed on the winged sandals in the offseason- thank you for releasing them on what looks to be a permanent basis. I would love a crack at some good armor items for this profile!
    Just wondering what the reward for the last week of the tourney will be, clue us in please!
    Haha, ok. I maybe should have included that the only class that is not in the lvl46 ludus is the spear. Question answered, thank you for witnessing my idiocy.
    On another note- I still am puzzled why these events are not posted upon release. If we know that a specific tourney/cbf/dfw are going to be released, why can it not be posted to the various outlets at the same time? Wouldn't that actually make your work life easier in regard to not having to respond to posts/questions/complaints that can be addressed ahead of time? Or at least at time of release? Again, I am no techno geek, but I do know how to post to FB/Twitter/forum posts. I don't think that it is asking too much.

Would be appreciated if the next tournament would bring the Vulcan Armor and Helm. With that either the Aegis of the Gods, Bracchus Hammer, Ganicus's Sword or the spear of Minerva