1. #1

    Challenger trophy/ achievement

    What are the exact requirements needed to earn this trophy?

    complete the challenges related to earning the 2 medals per mission in all campaign missions plus survivor missions or just campaign?

    Do you also need campaign medals like all platinums per mission or are these not challenges? And in regards to "campaign" are survivor missions included in these requirements?
    Share this post

  2. #2

    How do you get trophy?

    I have 100% on kaiser's campaign.
    All platinums
    All commendations
    I even got both medals and a platinum in tutorial.
    I even got all commendations on 3/4 survival (missing the 2 gi joe ones). However, for campaign progress I see that the tutorial nor the survival maps count. Platinum medals are 12/12 (12 mission maps) and commendations are 24/24 (2 for each of the 12 missions) so clearly survival and tutorial were not meant to be counted.

    So again I am left wondering what must be done to get this trophy? Is it glitched?

    Does gi joe survival need to be done? -- if so can we get a fix on that map?

    Looking for specifics on how to achieve trophy
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Conventional wisdom would indicate that the survival maps are included. Unfortunately.

    How did you manage to do the artillery one on Cobra Survival? It seems just as hard as GI Joe Survival. I can't get it done by myself.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by Gestahl Go to original post
    Conventional wisdom would indicate that the survival maps are included. Unfortunately.

    How did you manage to do the artillery one on Cobra Survival? It seems just as hard as GI Joe Survival. I can't get it done by myself.
    How is this conventional wisdom? I've never played a game where survival was the same as the campaign. It is always a a separate game option to play.

    He stated his campaign progress is 100% without completing all of the survival maps. Conventional wisdom would indicate that the survival maps do not count toward campaign progress. Therefore, the survival challenges would not count towards completing all of the challenges for every level of one hero's campaign.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by xEYCx Go to original post
    How is this conventional wisdom? I've never played a game where survival was the same as the campaign. It is always a a separate game option to play.

    He stated his campaign progress is 100% without completing all of the survival maps. Conventional wisdom would indicate that the survival maps do not count toward campaign progress. Therefore, the survival challenges would not count towards completing all of the challenges for every level of one hero's campaign.
    Because of Occam's Razor. If it didn't unlock when getting all of the challenges in the base campaign, then all of the challenges in the survival maps must also be needed.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    I'm looking for an official statement hopefully from ubi-soft representative not speculation -- thank you.

    No one has this trophy or achievement yet
    Share this post

  7. #7
    I saw a post on TrueAchievements where somebody beat GI Joe Survival with Starbright. They say they've done all of the challenges, but believe the achievement/trophy requires Kaiser because the tutorial challenges can only be done as Kaiser. So... I take back what I said. In the absence of evidence, I formed a hypothesis and it was wrong.

    Either it does require Kaiser like this fellow seems to think... or maybe it needs platinum medals as well, which this fellow doesn't have. Or maybe it's just outright glitched.

    Share this post

  8. #8
    the challenger trophy is glitched.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    So if it is glitched , then we really don't even know if survivor levels are truly needed.

    Would love a representative to chime in here and explain the requirements of the trophy. And perhaps let us know they are aware of the issue and working to fix it.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by DiscoKing828 Go to original post
    So if it is glitched , then we really don't even know if survivor levels are truly needed.

    Would love a representative to chime in here and explain the requirements of the trophy. And perhaps let us know they are aware of the issue and working to fix it.
    They are aware of the problem and are looking into it.
    Share this post