Originally Posted by Eternal21 Go to original post
    Any update on this?
    They have been updating us. You know...that one time...when they gave us no information.

Actually, the support person I talked to said she their department has not been notified of any new update file being worked on. So...there's always that to keep our spirits up.

What's going on?

Originally Posted by xEYCx Go to original post
    They have been updating us. You know...that one time...when they gave us no information.

Actually, the support person I talked to said she their department has not been notified of any new update file being worked on. So...there's always that to keep our spirits up.
    Sooooooo..... We have had this game for over a month now and from day 1 it had a glitched trophy. Is there any word on a patch of fix coming out? I'm starting to get a little nervous usually these types of things are fixed rather quickly- especially if the game has just come out. Please provide an update as to what is going on here.

Will the Challenger Achievement/Trophy ever be patched...?

Or do you guys just simply not care...?

Either way, can we get an answer? Some sort of attention and acknowledgement of the issue? Why are you guys ignoring this game? You happily collected the money when the copies were sold. Many of us, being fans of the series, purchased this game in advance... and you delivered a non-complete game.

On behalf of the community, i ask you to please update us on the status of the broken Challenger achievement. In case you haven't heard, it is currently unobtainable across both console platforms... it has been since release.

I was a HUGE fan of your company before this happened. As of now, i will NEVER buy another Signal Studios and/or Ubisoft game again. Ever. Not so much for the fact it was released incomplete and broken, but because no one will even address the issue or show an ounce of caring for the fact you released a game in a broken state.

I cancelled my Far Cry Primal pre-order a couple of weeks ago, because the horrendous customer relations you have exhibited when it comes to this game.

You should be ashamed of the way you treat your paying customers...

UbiBooma's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by ShadyShall Go to original post
    Or do you guys just simply not care...?

Either way, can we get an answer? Some sort of attention and acknowledgement of the issue? Why are you guys ignoring this game? You happily collected the money when the copies were sold. Many of us, being fans of the series, purchased this game in advance... and you delivered a non-complete game.

On behalf of the community, i ask you to please update us on the status of the broken Challenger achievement. In case you haven't heard, it is currently unobtainable across both console platforms... it has been since release.

I was a HUGE fan of your company before this happened. As of now, i will NEVER buy another Signal Studios and/or Ubisoft game again. Ever. Not so much for the fact it was released incomplete and broken, but because no one will even address the issue or show an ounce of caring for the fact you released a game in a broken state.

I cancelled my Far Cry Primal pre-order a couple of weeks ago, because the horrendous customer relations you have exhibited when it comes to this game.

You should be ashamed of the way you treat your paying customers...
    Hello ShadyShall,

Did you ever submit a ticket to support? If so, post the ticket # here and I will see if I can get their attention.

-Booma

Originally Posted by UbiBooma Go to original post
    Hello ShadyShall,

Did you ever submit a ticket to support? If so, post the ticket # here and I will see if I can get their attention.

-Booma

They are acting at support like they don't know about this issue.

How can this literally be?

NOT A SINGLE PERSON in the world has received/unlocked this achievement/trophy. don't you guys care to see how many people are playing (to the fullest) and completing your game? don't you care to read feedback or see what fans that are playing the game are saying? did it not occur to you that far fewer people are playing this than your previous titles because there is something wrong with it and we are telling other gamers to stay away?

How can no one be aware of this glitch?

UbiBooma's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by ShadyShall Go to original post

They are acting at support like they don't know about this issue.

How can this literally be?

NOT A SINGLE PERSON in the world has received/unlocked this achievement/trophy. don't you guys care to see how many people are playing (to the fullest) and completing your game? don't you care to read feedback or see what fans that are playing the game are saying? did it not occur to you that far fewer people are playing this than your previous titles because there is something wrong with it and we are telling other gamers to stay away?

How can no one be aware of this glitch?
    Hi again ShadyShall,

I passed your support ticket number on to a support representative. I will let you know what they say, or they will contact you through the proper support channels. Thank you for letting us know about this issue via the Ubisoft forums.

This needs sorting out, support don't care, I have submitted several tickets over the months and never once got a response, Signal says UBISOFT are responsible for this fix, please do something about it. I'll never buy from Signal/Ubi again as their attitude on this is awful.

Still nothing on this, come on UBI sort it out please.

Ubi any updates???