Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AFTER PLAYING CHAOS THEORY? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Do tou think youll still want to play sc and pt. Just thinking with the new gameplay,graphics and AI it may make the other games seem alittle funny. ill always play both sc and pt so dont flame me "just thinking out loud"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Do tou think youll still want to play sc and pt. Just thinking with the new gameplay,graphics and AI it may make the other games seem alittle funny. ill always play both sc and pt so dont flame me "just thinking out loud"

I probably will yes ... SC1 for sure ... not for a while after SC:CT comes out though ... for reasons you mentioned .. but I definitely won't abandon the first 2 .. I still thoroughly enjoy them both

Terrorist: What the hell?
    Fisher: That's the question, exactly. I hope your answers are so apt.

with the wicked AI in chaos theory, theAI in the first two is gonna seem really dumb.

I will still play the first two games, because IMHO they are two of the best games I have ever played and always will be favorites of mine, even Pandora with all of it's minor glitchs, I laugh at PT's glitchs instead of get mad, so in a way SCPT is a comedy.
    But yes I will play all three for many years. I actually beat Pandora 22 times. I love the SC series. (happy tears)

I Think Ubisoft Should Start Shipping All Of Their Games With A "Patch It Yourself" Kit, Cuz You Just Know Something Will Be Very Wrong With The Final Product.

scpt was glitchy. but still love them both

I probably will not play the older two. By that time I will have Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Star Wars Battlefront, and Halo 2!

Strength and Honor

Strength and Honor

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by c12l21t70:
    with the wicked AI in chaos theory, theAI in the first two is gonna seem really dumb. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope so

I Can't Wait For Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
    I Can't Wait For Splinter Cell 6!!

I don't play the SC anymore and when SCCT comes out SCCT will go in the loft along with SC

I Can't Wait For Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
    I Can't Wait For Splinter Cell 6!!

Banned
    When i'm in the mood. Yesterday I played Return to castle Wolfentien for no apparent reason, I was just in the mood. I think this will happen occaisionly with SCCT, but not often.

Laying eggs in your chest since '98!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast