Thread: rainbowsix penthouse mission????????????? | Forums

WOW!!! I AM STUCK ON THIS MISSION GUYS. I GOT PASS THE GUY WACTHING T.V., THE TWO IN THE KITCHEN,AND WENT UPSTAIRS,BUGGED THE PHONE,AND NOW I CAN NOT GET PASS THE OTHER GLASS DOORS THAT THE MASTER BEDROOM IS TO HACK THE COMPUTER. SINCE PS2 JUST CAME OUT WITH RB3?? is there anyone out there that has passed this mission on ps2??? a little hint would help. ONLY THE ONES WITH PS2 SHOULD REPLY. THE XBOX VERSION DOES NOT HELP. THANKS!! FULOFCHARM!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

WOW!!! I AM STUCK ON THIS MISSION GUYS. I GOT PASS THE GUY WACTHING T.V., THE TWO IN THE KITCHEN,AND WENT UPSTAIRS,BUGGED THE PHONE,AND NOW I CAN NOT GET PASS THE OTHER GLASS DOORS THAT THE MASTER BEDROOM IS TO HACK THE COMPUTER. SINCE PS2 JUST CAME OUT WITH RB3?? is there anyone out there that has passed this mission on ps2??? a little hint would help. ONLY THE ONES WITH PS2 SHOULD REPLY. THE XBOX VERSION DOES NOT HELP. THANKS!! FULOFCHARM!!

After you have bugged the phone, go out the other door (not the one you came in, turn right and go all the way down the hallway. You'll see double glass doors on the right, but you cannot go in there yet. You have to go upstairs (to the left), curl around to the left and enter that room. Once you access the computer in that room, your weapons are free and you can shoot people. Go back to the double glass doors and you'll be able to enter and shoot the bad guys.

Edited to remove stat sig.

[This message was edited by Real_Xebec on Tue April 06 2004 at 12:09 PM.]

there are no doors in the room where the phone is on ps2. i did go down the hallway and when i get to the glass doors there are two guys in there. i tried to go by the doors very slowly, but they keep seeing me.is there another way to get by without getting seen??? should i use a tear gas grenade?? help!!

Apparently your not moving slow enough because thats how I got by it, on recruit, veteran, and elite.

i guesss i will have to train myself on going slower!! thanks!! "whew"