Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: punkbuster | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    well i cant wait 4 pb! it seems 2 me cheats have fuc*** up this game . how do peeps run and kill half way across the map in 2or 3 shots ? i have tryed it and well if you are clean its your very lucky if you get a kill like that . or is it just i am a crap player ? come on ubi lets have it plz !!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    well i cant wait 4 pb! it seems 2 me cheats have fuc*** up this game . how do peeps run and kill half way across the map in 2or 3 shots ? i have tryed it and well if you are clean its your very lucky if you get a kill like that . or is it just i am a crap player ? come on ubi lets have it plz !!!

XyZspineZyX
    If im not mistaken, they are implementing it now in the next patch. But of course you know this. Why write this post?

XyZspineZyX
    coz i get fuc*** off with cheats just blowing off steam is that ok with you ?

XyZspineZyX

XyZspineZyX
    sure blow off steam. Don't know why it had to be here. I'm getting pretty good at hitting people across maps. I just take 2 seconds to hit the 'walk' button and fire. Some people are just good, some cheat...

XyZspineZyX
    yeah next time save us about 30 seconds of our lives we can't get back by taking three deep breaths and just relaxing man.

Grow up. Banned for profanity. -Witness
    [MaDBlackSix]: Motox, I was in this server today man and this guy going by "JOHNDOE" pwned me.
    [MaDMoToX20]: Really? Who is he?
    [MaDBlackSix]: I have no idea, but he's bgs.

XyZspineZyX
    RevRaz wrote:
    - I think you are just a crappy player.
    -

Well, that was blunt. I was going for the same point, but in a more subtle way..

XyZspineZyX
    yeah, you probably suxors. get over it. i guarantee you'll still get pwned from across the map. you're probably one of the ppl that call hacks all the time too. just practice and maybe, you'll get better. ggs.

Grow up. Banned for profanity. -Witness
    [MaDBlackSix]: Motox, I was in this server today man and this guy going by "JOHNDOE" pwned me.
    [MaDMoToX20]: Really? Who is he?
    [MaDBlackSix]: I have no idea, but he's bgs.

XyZspineZyX
    what i said was how do peeps kill half way across the map on !!!!!!! t he !!!!! run !!!!! no walk i have watched when i have been killed and yes i am shi* !! but how in 2 or 3 shots kill ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast