Thread: BIA Question | Forums

Hey kids...new to the forums here so bear with me. Just wanting to know if the jump into Normandy is going to be scripted, or will we be able to control Baker as in the FPS perspective on the way down? I saw the new screenshot, which looks amazing, of the jump & it seems like we're peering out the plane door.

Not a day goes by that I don't think, wanna play, or wish I had this game. February cannot get here fast enough!! I live in Dallas too, I should just break into Gearbox myself for a little taste...

"We're taking Carentan, till we do that, our boys are stuck on the sand."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey kids...new to the forums here so bear with me. Just wanting to know if the jump into Normandy is going to be scripted, or will we be able to control Baker as in the FPS perspective on the way down? I saw the new screenshot, which looks amazing, of the jump & it seems like we're peering out the plane door.

Not a day goes by that I don't think, wanna play, or wish I had this game. February cannot get here fast enough!! I live in Dallas too, I should just break into Gearbox myself for a little taste...

"We're taking Carentan, till we do that, our boys are stuck on the sand."
    ~a soldier never comes home~

anyone? Any devs around?
    ~a soldier never comes home~

I believe you will be able to control Baker on the way down.

i dont think the people during that time period had much control over the parachute...they just went with the wind...

PS2 before xbox....Im tired of xbox and pc always going first.

^ Can you say banned?

Destroyenator, please stop bumping 5 month old topics, it is annoying for most of us, plus it may kick up issues that are not relevant anymore.
    As for me, I was confused when reading it, but then I looked at the dates saying: September 2004...
    <center>
    ESA Recruitment|ESA Forum|[url=http://hosting.esaclan.com]ESA Hosting