Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Has anyone been able to defeat Chessmaster? | Forums

Originally posted by ebutaljib:
    I think the original poster wanted to know if anyone has defeated Chessmaster in fair conditions, not a crippled-not-properly-working Chessmaster with huge time handicap.
    Yeah, I saw the post and thought the same thing...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I had a certificate now!

"This certifies that you have successfully defeated Chessmaster in a rated game"

chessmaster

I beat the chessmaster 9000, r n

wew You guys is awesome, i cannot able to defeat one of them

The game is fun. I have somehow ended up drawing by threefold repetition in 52 moves at 2204 Elo US. If you add the computer side too, it is actually 104 moves. I never thought I could even come close to this level. Until I can do it consistently, I still am no good because 2246 total cremates me!hehe I have never won a single game above 1600 in my life so far. I am starting to go over the academy section to learn more about the theories. It is interesting. Even though unlikely, it gives one hope of maybe winning at least once. Thank you all for sharing your winnings. By the way, the game lasted about two hours and forty-five minutes. So, according to my understanding... 2200 is considered a low level master.
    Last edited by NKT73; 08-07-2012 at 09:23 AM.
    Thank you Jesus Christ.

Thumbs up i beat chessmaster

why chess master froze the game when hes about to get beat up

That's not true... Chessmaster doesn't "freeze" in a losing position. My guess is that there's something about your game (or your computer).

I was studying a game by two masters in history in the database of Chessmaster 10th Edition. The one master decided to fold. I decided to carry out the game to see if the side that seems to be the winner could be won even by me. I set the level to Chessmaster, and after about an hour and a half of playing the end-game, I won. So Chessmaster is beatable. You just have to be able to get to the position where you can have a won-end-game.
    Thank you Jesus Christ.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234