Thread: Any Screen Shots Lately? | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Hello. At first I didn't really pay much attention to this, but it's RvS, so I'm intrigued. Are their any new screen shots? If so, please post the here [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

Thank you - Gopher

<FONT COLOR="#B8860B"><font size="1">Don't Make The Gopher Furious</font>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Hello. At first I didn't really pay much attention to this, but it's RvS, so I'm intrigued. Are their any new screen shots? If so, please post the here [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

Thank you - Gopher

<FONT COLOR="#B8860B"><font size="1">Don't Make The Gopher Furious</font>

XyZspineZyX
    Hello Gopher, unlike you to stray over in these here console forums [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    Well I'm pretty sure there was a thread about new shots with a link to a french site........ they were good shots, all with an interface with a graphic display of ammo left in the mag as well as the numeric counter, might be a more recent version of the game I dunno. but I can't seem to find it now........

maybe it had to be removed [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img]

other than that nothing new that I've found (but searching on 56k is fairly tiresome, can you believe I have to wait up to 25days for them to transfer my ADSL to my new property!![img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img])

Sure there will be some observant people out there who can save me the pain and stress of searching?! pleaaaaassse

Message Edited on 08/10/0311:16PM by SHAOLIN_SPIDER