hay guys im thinking of geting a new pc to replace my 1.6 dell and id like some thoghts on if i should do it now or wait till about sep.first let me say i have a small expendable income. i take care of a sick father and only get in about 100$u.s a mounth to save or spend. i have manged to save up 600.0 so as you can imagen thats a good chunk of change for me.the resone i want to up grade is mostly for p.f and later bob. mabie hl2 and doom3.ill have to build a complet pc hard drive case powersupplie ect. the only thing im going to keep is my 9500pro and kboard and monitor. im thinking of a amd3000xp based system. what i want to know is now a good time to do it or should i wait?thanks for any help any one can give.