Thread: Canadian Content? | Forums

Ok i think its time ubi/redstorm considers adding the Canadian Diemaco C7A1 to the mix in the weapon cache for future R6 expansions or games. The C7A1, currently in use by the Canadian Armed Forces and RCMP (R7) is a modified m16 with single and full automatic fire functions with a 3.5x scope. Every country seems to represented in the game (Even the Chinese!) but we Canadians are left out of the loop. I envy the Americans and Brits because they get to use there m16s/m4s and L96A1's with pride while i get the sloppy seconds. Hows "aboot" ubi/redstorm add the weapon of a country that has made significant contributions to the war on terror.

If you want images or more information check out the Canadian Armed Forces website:

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lf/Engl...=38&uSection=2
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ok i think its time ubi/redstorm considers adding the Canadian Diemaco C7A1 to the mix in the weapon cache for future R6 expansions or games. The C7A1, currently in use by the Canadian Armed Forces and RCMP (R7) is a modified m16 with single and full automatic fire functions with a 3.5x scope. Every country seems to represented in the game (Even the Chinese!) but we Canadians are left out of the loop. I envy the Americans and Brits because they get to use there m16s/m4s and L96A1's with pride while i get the sloppy seconds. Hows "aboot" ubi/redstorm add the weapon of a country that has made significant contributions to the war on terror.

If you want images or more information check out the Canadian Armed Forces website:

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lf/Engl...=38&uSection=2

i know how you feel, us canadians are always left out

"Guns don't kill people...Death does."
    "Guns don't kill people...Death does."

You might want to look at the same post in GD forum. link

<center>
    <font size="2" font color=red>
    Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield Forum Moderator</font>

</a>
    <font size="1" font color=white>Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me.
    Isaiah 6:8 </font>

</center>
    <center>
    <font size="1" font color=white>
    Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter PC & Rainbow Six Forum Moderator</font>

</A>[b]
    <font size="1" font color=white>Also I heard the voice of the Lord s

Lets give this thread a bump for Canada.

Stay away from me - I'm an idoit.

Proud member of the FBAA and Nutty Philosohpy Club.
    ------------------------------
    I am here,
    but not quite there,
    I am near,
    Come if you dare,

at first I was psychotic like that, but think about it... the C7A1 is virtually the same as the M16... now, if they throw in the C7A2, with CADPAT camouflage, and all of those rails and we can add a boat load of mods to it, I'm game !