Thread: Tried Xbox Live | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I tried it fot the first time today and it exceeded my expectations. I made the newb mistake of forgetting to hit the white button to talk then I remembered. I think I did pretty god gor my first time with 3 wins out of 7.

XBL Gamer Tag: msm8bball

Games: (No Paticular Order Ghost Recon, Ghost Recon Island Thunder, Rainbow Six 3, Mech Assault, NBA Live 2002,
    NHL 2002, Madden NFL 2003, Halo, James Bond Agent Under Fire, Star Wars Obi Wan
    Spy Hunter Amped, Conflict Desert Storm,
    Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4, Splinter Cell

Old Games:
    Azurik Rise of Perithia
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I tried it fot the first time today and it exceeded my expectations. I made the newb mistake of forgetting to hit the white button to talk then I remembered. I think I did pretty god gor my first time with 3 wins out of 7.

Games: (No Paticular Order Ghost Recon, Ghost Recon Island Thunder, Rainbow Six 3, Mech Assault, NBA Live 2002,

Old Games:
    Azurik Rise of Perithia

XyZspineZyX
    welcome to xbl [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

M3t....

its hard work being this simple minded, but when you get it right, the world is much less complicated[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    i was amazed by it too. please has anyone read "i feel good...i think..."
    something is despretly wrong with that guy.

XyZspineZyX
    Why spend money on something that you can do free on the PC?

I will never understand.

r6fan- The PS2's Ghost Recon guru.

XyZspineZyX
    [sarcastic] yeah it always great to control your gameplay with a 110 button keyboard rather than a controller. [/sarcastic]

personal joke to anyone who understands code- if it works

XyZspineZyX
    Yeah, why not. For a fps game? mouse control? and the option to virtually the set up you wish.

PWNED

r6fan- The PS2's Ghost Recon guru.

XyZspineZyX
    â£40 a year aint a lot of money,

compared to how much Roger Wilco and a headset would end up costing anyway it really isnt that good, and the friends list option aint on the PC.

I just like the accessibility of the xbox really, but PC is probably better if u own a decent one,

"You Want My Biscuits. Well You Can't Have My Biscuits"

XyZspineZyX
    I use Xbox Live because my PC is on an 802.11B network and I dont want to risk the lag. Plus my experience with other PC online games indicate it is hard to find somebody to play against. You can do voice on PC either. And the only money I paid was $70 for the starter kit and now I have 5 online compatible games to choose from. And my mind probably wont change since a few days ago I had an hour long match that had me pumping with adrenaline for an hour after it ended.

Old Games:
    Azurik Rise of Perithia

XyZspineZyX
    Guess what? They're both great platforms. PC gamers posess an advantage by having many more years of on-line development. But the superior ease of set-up and use of the Xbox and XBL is hard to beat. If you give Microsoft a few more years, XBL will grow and mature, and at a faster rate than the PC. Now if PC and Xbox gamers could frag each other on-line, that would be something!