Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New game for those who find FC too hard | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Hurk is back! | Far Cry 4 [UK]

I'm going to make a game to please everybody that starts looking for cheats after playing for 5 minutes. It's going to be a simple premise:
    After you start the game, you see a giant button. You press the button and this message appears:
    "Congratulations! You have beaten the game with a perfect score!".
    No cheats needed, and the sdk will come with the disk, so you can change the color and shape of the button (shortcut to MSPaint), customize the end message (shortcut to Notepad), etc.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm going to make a game to please everybody that starts looking for cheats after playing for 5 minutes. It's going to be a simple premise:
    After you start the game, you see a giant button. You press the button and this message appears:
    "Congratulations! You have beaten the game with a perfect score!".
    No cheats needed, and the sdk will come with the disk, so you can change the color and shape of the button (shortcut to MSPaint), customize the end message (shortcut to Notepad), etc.

I'm sure you can find some beta testers here.

*jumps around like a hyperactive weasel*
    me ooooh pick me I wana test ohhhh puuuleaaaaze

lol...I'm in

"what make's a man is it the woman in his arms just cause she has big titties.....or is it the way he fights everyday.....NO it's probably the titties"

quote's/quip's
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    purple alert! purple alert!...........what's a purple a

will the button have pictures of monkeys on it? if it does im suer id wet my pants and id pee on the computer and have to buy an ew one- therefore never completing it...

max... dearest of all my friends!

max... dearest of all my friends!

Whoa!

Count me in!!!

Athlon64 3200+
    Asus K8V Deluxe
    1GB Mushkin L1 PC3500
    ATI X800Pro
    Seagate 120GB SATA-HDD
    21" Hitachi 813B
    Athlon64 3200+ (@2200MHz)
    Asus K8V Deluxe
    1GB Mushkin L1 PC3500
    ATI X800Pro (520/560-4.5Beta)
    Seagate 120GB SATA-HDD
    21" Hitachi 813B

Sorry to pour cold water on your interesting game concept Fragger, but I really don't think that you have given this enough thought.

In my opinion, (and it is only my opinion), the idea as currently conceived, although it has obvious potential, has a number of very obvious flaws, some of which I list below for your consideration:

(a) According to Cosmopolitan Magazine, 90% of men don't know where 'the button' is, and if left to their own devices would never find it ... no matter what size it is.

(b) Even after being shown precisely where it is, they can't work out what the're supposed to do with it.

(c) 90% of the men who do know where 'the button' is don't really care what the're supposed to do with it and just ignore it, or at best, fiddle around with it for a minute or so - and then ignore it.

So... as you can see from just these three examples, this game could prove to be very difficuly for a lot of males, who make up the majority of gamers. (Very detailed instruction manual may help.)

Finally...it really looks as if you have simply concentrated on the Single Player side of this game and totally ignored the Multiplayer aspect. As Agent Smith will no doubt tell you...again...and again...and again...it dosen't matter how graphically ground-breaking your SP Button game may be, if MP isn't up to scratch most gamers (probably around 90% if some posts are to be believed) will complain bitterly and may even uninstall it.

[This message was edited by Richie_B43 on Sun May 23 2004 at 01:38 PM.]

where can i sign up for the beta test ?

NI!
    NI!

hahaha, Richie_B43, that has to be one of the funniest posts ive ever heard! props to you man

-----------------------------
    its true that one can change the world
    a savior to mankind
    but what if while you were busy
    someone was left behind?

RIP Dimebag Darrell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast