Thread: Is it too late now to change the sim? and do the dev team really read this forum? | Forums

Isnt the so called Alpha stage just adding the finishing touches? can we really hope for the dev team to make a major change?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Isnt the so called Alpha stage just adding the finishing touches? can we really hope for the dev team to make a major change?

I would guess that, considering the game is supposed to be out in September, it is far too late for any major changes in the code.

I think we are going to have to either get used to Scripted campaign, teleportation to patrol zone, ( yes, I know Sh1 had it but how old is that game now?) and Energy power-ups ( )

The devs do read these forums apparently, they just chose to ignore everything that has been said since the last fiasco came out...

Sorry, thats harsh of me. I haven't a clue what they think or don't think. I just know they would have to be blind not to notice, and pick up on, the valid worries of a crowd who deserve a decent sim this time round. Its not as if we have been quiet about it or anything.

Yes.. re ; SHIII forum crew managment ....morale is getting very low...