Thread: SU-33: no missions/campaign? | Forums

After flying the F-15C only up to now, I was thinking about getting to grips with the SU-33. One of the main reasons being the fact that it can land on a carrier. But now I read (I'm not home right now, so I can't check) that there are no missions and certainly no campaogn for the SU-33. Is that so...? So I will have to make my own missions...? Are there already good missions available for download somehwere? Where do all SU-33 pilots get their missions from?

I could of course just pick the SU-27 but I like the carrier, so...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

After flying the F-15C only up to now, I was thinking about getting to grips with the SU-33. One of the main reasons being the fact that it can land on a carrier. But now I read (I'm not home right now, so I can't check) that there are no missions and certainly no campaogn for the SU-33. Is that so...? So I will have to make my own missions...? Are there already good missions available for download somehwere? Where do all SU-33 pilots get their missions from?

I could of course just pick the SU-27 but I like the carrier, so...

Here is a 15 mission campaign i made
    www.lomac.go.ro\Droopy SU-33 campaign.zip
    right click then Save As to download

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by droopy_alfa_fsb:
    Here is a 15 mission campaign i made
    www.lomac.go.ro\Droopy SU-33 campaign.zip
    right click then Save As to download<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Great! Thanks! 15 missions... wow... the official F-15C 'campaign' only had 7, so there is already at least one thing better about your campaign than the originals...

Yeah, I've been making my own. When I gave one to my friend he could not run it because it had to much stuff for his machine to handle. That is a drawback for alot of folks I guess. Maybe thats why I did not put anything out on the net? Yeah.

I'm not really a campaign type guy, but I love missions/mission packs. I could do something like that fairly easily, 2-4 missions each. Hmm we will see.

http://sunstarentertainment.maddsite...2homepage.html
    -----------------------------
    "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power"
    Franklin Delano Roosevelt

http://www.sunstarentertainmentinc.com/index.html
    -----------------------------
    "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to