lol Yeah I'm a new guy...Lots to learn, but I live for that.

I tried that, it didn't work with my problem. Lock On Gold, The joystick throttle works sometimes but most of the time does not work. Joystick buttons are slow to respond and sometimes do not work. CH 568 combatstick USB. New joystick and it works fine with NovaLogic Armored Fist 3 and Comanche 4. If I remember right it worked with the older LockOn flight sim. I know the CH F-16 USB Combat stick works with the older version of the game.

The older game had a LOT of bugs in it but has the best simulated airodynamics I've seen in a flight sim game. IR rockets in the older version of the game had a range of at least 6 miles. The IR range in Lock On Gold is only about 4 miles.

The game isn't worth my effort as it is. I'll check back for update patches now and then.

i have a x-45 and i plugged in the joystick before i was told to in the driver software and now my computer wont even read the joystick but the lights come on

Originally posted by vulcanrvn90:
    i have a x-45 and i plugged in the joystick before i was told to in the driver software and now my computer wont even read the joystick but the lights come on
    http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/supp/x36x45_support.htm<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Click sig for Kon's *noob friendly* LOMAC site & $20 off a Track IR

Hello guys. I am having problems contolling the aircrafts but not sure of the reason. When I fly a plane during take-off its fine, but when airborne the plane always seems to roll towards one direction even if the joystick is centered. Also it tends to pitch up even if the joystick is centered. I am using a Logitech Attack 3 joystick with no FF & Lock-on 1.02 . Please tell me whether it is the effect of real aerodynamics or simply some joystick config problem and how to solve it?

Also please tell me how to set the take-off and landing airfields for the player aircraft when creating a mission using the mission editor. Thank you.

The default axis mappings are usually wrong in LOMAC.

Click this link and follow the initial set-up procedure just like you see me do for my X45. It's all the same basic setup at first.

http://konkussion.proboards60.com/index.cgi?board=x45&a...ay&thread=1130214393

this si my problem: I've installed the Lock on patch version 1.02, and my stick is not working well, for example, with the F-15, I can select the weapon modes, but when I open fire I only fire with the cannon

Hi. I know this is not strictly related to the thread but, would someone please tell me how can I configure my pc controller buttons? (since it seems I can only configure my keyboard)
    Thank you.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345