Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone watch angel | Forums

i started watch it this season because i reasonly watched buffy. and was wonder if anyone on this board does.

i started watch it this season because i reasonly watched buffy. and was wonder if anyone on this board does.

BOOOOO.....LOL
    but wtf.... this is coming from a guy who watches highlander on tv .....lol

Thats right I said it

Angel who? Why, are they watching me? Is that a TV show or something? If so, I'm sorry but I've never even heard of it.

Ify

Shadowflare - sorry to tell you this but it looks like this is the last season for Angel... My wife and I have watched the show from the beginning and although this year hasn't been the best storyline, overall it was a great show. I'd recommend picking it up on DVD if you can.

Jimmyeyes, I'm also a "Highlander: The Series" fan...much better than the movies, IMHO. I own the first season on DVD and I hope someone buys me the second for my birthday next month!!

Ah, so it *is* a TV show! What's it about then?

Ify

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Angel is a spin off of Buffy the vampire slayer, the catch is angel happens too be a good vampire fighting the forces of evil with a group of mortals by his side.

[This message was edited by infydave on Mon April 12 2004 at 06:03 AM.]

Ah, thanks Jimmyeyes. That explains why I've never seen it...let alone heard of it.

Ify

you havent heard of it cause its a bad show? hehe, jk. i wont pass judgement on a show i havent seen. any of you guys watch 24?

its true that one can change the world
    a savior to mankind
    but what if while you were busy
    someone whas left behind?

I'm actually suprised you haven't heard of it...it's been on since '99 in primetime (on the WB network) and was a pretty heavily advertised when it came out. I could understand if it was a cable or syndicated show...

Yes! 24 was great the first year, kinda stunk the 2nd year, and is back to being great this year! I would tape the shows last year and fast-forward through all the parts with Elisha Cuthbert... My wife stopped watching it last year because of Elisha's angle...so she hasn't watched this year and now she's regretting it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast