Thread: anti ship missile (Kh 41) i cant launch. | Forums

ok here is the senario. me and a windman both loaded with kh-41 (antiship missile). i tell my wingman to engage naval targets and he shoots the missile to the boat....but i cant get a lock or anything..how do i shoot that thing from a Su-33?

P.S. is there a way to add a US carrier at a target?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

ok here is the senario. me and a windman both loaded with kh-41 (antiship missile). i tell my wingman to engage naval targets and he shoots the missile to the boat....but i cant get a lock or anything..how do i shoot that thing from a Su-33?

P.S. is there a way to add a US carrier at a target?
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who can count in binary, and those who can't.

[img]http://www.x-plane.org/users/12thiaptbone/mirag

Checkout this thread.

met vriendelijke groet,
    Michiel Erasmus/Pappavis [REBEL]

Computer spex:
    Athlon-700Mhz 512MB RAM 3.1 years old. // Nvidia GeForceFX5600 128Mb DDR running at 1x AGP // 120Gb harddisk // Phillips 107E 17" monitor // M$ Sidewinder ForceFeedback2 // 8fps tops in lo-mac // Lots of patience.

met vriendelijke groet,
    Michiel Erasmus/Pappavis
    REBEL -- Operation Flashpoint clan

Specs: Athlon-XP3200+, 1.5Gb RAM, Geforce 6600GT, M$ FF2.

Took a while for me to figure this, but I think you have to make waypoint target and in target options click the ship obkect you want to shoot. Now start mission and when you are within range, though it lists in payload about 250km or something I can only usually get lock when I am just within 110 or something (select "7", you will see a small diagonal square where your target is supposed to be, wait till you are close enough and press "i" and then for fire acceptance Π&#929. now you can fire...

hope you can work it out too
    (my enligsh is not perfect)

Yes, the diamond needs to be ther in order to get a np. Tried this in the editor and it worked.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    "Flying is not dangerous, crashing is"