Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Answer Me This Question | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Hi, I'm only 12 years old, I only play action games, I have liked every other game from the Tom Clancy range that I have played - Splinter Cell (XBOX), Rainbow Six with two expansion packs (PC) - and am looking for a game to get for Christmas, do you think this would be a good game for me!?!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Hi, I'm only 12 years old, I only play action games, I have liked every other game from the Tom Clancy range that I have played - Splinter Cell (XBOX), Rainbow Six with two expansion packs (PC) - and am looking for a game to get for Christmas, do you think this would be a good game for me!?!

XyZspineZyX
    I think so. I am in the same boat as you and have liked the splinter cell and rogue spear / rainbow six games. I just played rainbow six 3 online via xbox last night for the first time and it was pretty fun. I like that you can do voice, but I actually prefer the pc version of rainbow six 3 online then I do the xbox. Im' sure the xbox version will get a lot better the more I play it...It is just a bit wierd switching from the keyboard/mouse to the controller. Definitly takes some getting used to.

So yes, I'd say get it. The voice component in the single player game makes it well worth it.

XyZspineZyX
    This game is a bit to graphic (violent) for a 12 year old. I'm pretty sure it's rated M.

XBL Gamertag:
    Dude Excellent

XyZspineZyX
    It's a very challenging game. It you want somEthing easy to play try COUNTER STRIKE or RTCW!

If you liked Splinter Cell, Then Yes.

What games do you play on XBL ??

XyZspineZyX
    I've been playing multiplayer FPSs since DOOM II, and RS3 Xbox is as much fun as I've ever had playing this kind of game. The tightly integrated voice really makes it great, IMO.

Having said that, though, I'd have to agree with the previous poster who pointed out that this game is a little violent for younger players. The fact that its sort of a "simulation" style game makes it worse, the violence isn't cartoonish and over the top.

On top of that, the kind of people you meet on Live! ranges the gamut from very cool to borderline psycopath--the language can get rough as well. I would be concerned about this aspect with players on the younger side.

Other than that, the game is an absolute blast.

XyZspineZyX
    I play mostly action games - i don't care how violent, to me, the more violent the better - The main games I play are, Unreal Championship, Halo, Splinter Cell and other Rainbow Six Games!

XyZspineZyX
    I was also wondering if the headset can be used on XBL and ifm the XBL headset can be used on this - I, think it can - please help me

XyZspineZyX
    yes to both[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

<center><b/>I have the fifth freedom... So watch out here I come.

<font color=ff0000>http://dmoz.org/Games/Video_Games/Sh...Splinter_Cell/
    <marquee width="500"><font color=0099FF>Virtual Star, Elite Ops, Third Echelon Operative, bold thinker, Over 2000 postings, Chatter, Thread Maven, Citizen of D'ni, Veteran, F-15 Pilot, Supervillan, Abgesandter der Maya (1500+) (more disbatched of the Maya), Echter IL-2 Fan , GR Hunting Club, Baron Noir, Egal à Sam, Numéro II, I am the LAW, Virus... (happened at 11:18AM EST on December/6/2003)[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    <font color=ff0000>Respect List: NSAagent, S7N, WinsK, SKULLS, Sangsta, Troy(where ever he is), Usa320, Rohan.com,Bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, DCell, AgentXBOX, Martin Caya</marquee>
    <center><a href=http://www.cbs.com/primetime/fall_preview_2003/shows/navy_cis.shtml target="_blank">
    </a>
    <font color="black"><font color=ff0000>
    <center>MEMBER OF PITTBULLS MAFIOSO

XyZspineZyX
    Aj6627 wrote:
    - yes to both

thanx.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast