Thread: The worst things about R6:RS | Forums

* You can't tell your teams where to go while playing (like you can in Ghost Recon). So then you'll have to learn the level by heart before you can do any serious planning. Which takes the fun out of playing it
    * You can't issue the breach command on zulu go code.
    * You can't order teams to throw grenades over obstacles.
    * Your teams have to go in the middle of stairs when you set up waypoints.
    * Sometimes you see the forehead of an enemy sticking up behind some obstacle. He starts firing and you die. But from what? i am aware that bullets can penetrate through things and still kill. But not with a pistol, through a wall, on the other side of a yard.
    * The computer controlled teammates seems to be convinced that enemies are likely to walk through walls. I however, look towards a door or window if i am to hold a position.
    * It's too bad for them, but it is also a little game-spoiling for me when i can expose an enemies' position by seeing the nozzle of his gun sticking out from a closed door, or seeing his shadow on the floor while he's behind a wall
    * Also: They seem to turn their back to mysterious sounds and go check out some other part of the surroundings - the opposite of what i would haved done.
    * I have luckily not met many hostage taking terrorists, but does everyone dress in bright red hawaii shirts?
    * No matter if i'm hit in the head or belly, my character starts limping (and is that sound the sound of a blood-filled sticky army boot?)
    * The terrorists bodies are awfully bendy, aren't they?

Wishlist:
    * The above list fixed
    * A flashlight for my mp5
    * More waypoints my lads can stop by (Honestly, they need to be held by the ears)
    * A 'Fall Back' command. They do that if they see a grenade, but i want to be able to order them to it as well, if things get to hot.
    * The ability to lock a characters' point of view to an area when they're holding
    * If i hit a terrorists hands, he should drop his weapon and surrender, falling crying to his knees, haha. Also, a man shot in his knees shouldn't be able to stand up. I know, these are brutal details and borderline sadism, but this IS a realistic game isn't it?

And to finish this off, a question:
    Does the heartbeat sensor really exist?
    And if it does, is it anything like the one we see in the game?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

* You can't tell your teams where to go while playing (like you can in Ghost Recon). So then you'll have to learn the level by heart before you can do any serious planning. Which takes the fun out of playing it
    * You can't issue the breach command on zulu go code.
    * You can't order teams to throw grenades over obstacles.
    * Your teams have to go in the middle of stairs when you set up waypoints.
    * Sometimes you see the forehead of an enemy sticking up behind some obstacle. He starts firing and you die. But from what? i am aware that bullets can penetrate through things and still kill. But not with a pistol, through a wall, on the other side of a yard.
    * The computer controlled teammates seems to be convinced that enemies are likely to walk through walls. I however, look towards a door or window if i am to hold a position.
    * It's too bad for them, but it is also a little game-spoiling for me when i can expose an enemies' position by seeing the nozzle of his gun sticking out from a closed door, or seeing his shadow on the floor while he's behind a wall
    * Also: They seem to turn their back to mysterious sounds and go check out some other part of the surroundings - the opposite of what i would haved done.
    * I have luckily not met many hostage taking terrorists, but does everyone dress in bright red hawaii shirts?
    * No matter if i'm hit in the head or belly, my character starts limping (and is that sound the sound of a blood-filled sticky army boot?)
    * The terrorists bodies are awfully bendy, aren't they?

Wishlist:
    * The above list fixed
    * A flashlight for my mp5
    * More waypoints my lads can stop by (Honestly, they need to be held by the ears)
    * A 'Fall Back' command. They do that if they see a grenade, but i want to be able to order them to it as well, if things get to hot.
    * The ability to lock a characters' point of view to an area when they're holding
    * If i hit a terrorists hands, he should drop his weapon and surrender, falling crying to his knees, haha. Also, a man shot in his knees shouldn't be able to stand up. I know, these are brutal details and borderline sadism, but this IS a realistic game isn't it?

And to finish this off, a question:
    Does the heartbeat sensor really exist?
    And if it does, is it anything like the one we see in the game?

Similar things exist,im sure but just not as simple and easy to use as what was in R6.

He With Flair Wins
    www.the22nd.com
    -----------------------------
    Babydave
    -----------------------------

Oh yea, you forgot to include on your wishlist that the M4 ought to have a silencer and that the M16 should have a M203 grenade launcher.

If anyone wants to join multiplayer in RS(rogue spear), ill be on tomarrow at 3:00.

Join port: 2346
    Host name of w/e: soccer102000
    Password: secret