Thread: Underground Reservoir Help | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I'm stuck in the Underground Reservoir. I get to the rope in the middle of the room and swing to the ironwork and then move to the left and then forward to get to the next rope where your swinging options are two alcoves or what seems to be an impossible swing to another rope. I can tell I need to get to this rope but I can't seem to get there??? Any help?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I'm stuck in the Underground Reservoir. I get to the rope in the middle of the room and swing to the ironwork and then move to the left and then forward to get to the next rope where your swinging options are two alcoves or what seems to be an impossible swing to another rope. I can tell I need to get to this rope but I can't seem to get there??? Any help?

XyZspineZyX
    Orion, I was stuck at EXACTLY the same spot for a little while! I finally figured it out, though. You're on the right track; you need to get to the open alcove by swinging to the other rope. I fell a couple of times trying to reach that rope, so I thought it was impossible and ran around for a while looking for some other solution when I decided to try to swing to that rope again. It IS possible. You have to face the rope, and I think that in order to make it, you have to slide all the way to the bottom of the rope and release at the top of the swing. If you still don't make it, rewind and try moving up on the rope a little bit until you do.

Good to know that I wasn't the only person who was surprised to find that swing possible. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_woman-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    I could never make the jump if I was at the bottom of the rope...need to swing from where you land or move up a little bit..

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/

XyZspineZyX
    Cool, I'm set, thank you everyone.