Thread: 7% circular room w/ bed | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Got to the ground, and am fighting enemies but just don't understand where to go from there. I get to the bed I just don't know how to get to the next level! Help anyone?!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Got to the ground, and am fighting enemies but just don't understand where to go from there. I get to the bed I just don't know how to get to the next level! Help anyone?!!

XyZspineZyX
    after you kill everyone..I do believe they come in 2 sets..you kill the first set...new ones come, not as many, then go over to the left side...you will see some bars over your head...run up wall and jump to bar..turn around and go from there.

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/

Message Edited on 11/28/0312:15AM by Persiasgirl03

XyZspineZyX
    thanks persiasgirl...but there just seem too many .. they keep coming.. no matter how many you kill. and what bars are you talking about .. i didn't see any on the left.. and are we supposed to kill all of them or just avoid them to get to where you're saying?

XyZspineZyX
    Okay..Im lost...exactly where and how did you get to this section...I need better detail....cuz Im lost as to where you are..I may be thinking a different part...

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/

XyZspineZyX
    Kill them all first and then come and ask for help.

Yes, you do have to defeat all enemies in the area before you can move on.