Thread: This games a joke.. | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Welp, went ahead and threw down 3 grand on my new mega beast system and the game doesnt work. I mean, if playing every other game at atleast 60fps at 1024x768 doesn't do some things then I'm not sure what it takes to get it done. Went ahead and dloaded all new drivers for sound, video, etc... Still, doesnt get it done. So I guess all I really am here to say is, shame on you Ubi Soft. I, of all people, could make a better game then you.

P4 3.2ghz 800mhz front side bus
    ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 256mb
    120 gig hard drive
    Audigy 2 ZS Platinum
    1 gig of ram
    Comcast cable modem
    3 fans, 450 power suply, liquid cooling system
    (Hell, I dont know. I just pay good money for massive rigs)

... I mean does it get much better, seriously, what a bunch of jokers.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Welp, went ahead and threw down 3 grand on my new mega beast system and the game doesnt work. I mean, if playing every other game at atleast 60fps at 1024x768 doesn't do some things then I'm not sure what it takes to get it done. Went ahead and dloaded all new drivers for sound, video, etc... Still, doesnt get it done. So I guess all I really am here to say is, shame on you Ubi Soft. I, of all people, could make a better game then you.

P4 3.2ghz 800mhz front side bus
    ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 256mb
    120 gig hard drive
    Audigy 2 ZS Platinum
    1 gig of ram
    Comcast cable modem
    3 fans, 450 power suply, liquid cooling system
    (Hell, I dont know. I just pay good money for massive rigs)

... I mean does it get much better, seriously, what a bunch of jokers.

XyZspineZyX
    At least you got it running. Try and disable VSync. You might get a frame boost.

XyZspineZyX
    Well, thats not entirely true. First started the game, there was no sound. Dloaded latest sound drivers. Now the game doesnt even recognize that I installed it on my machine. So 5 mins ago I went ahead, unistalled it and put it up for auction on Ebay. A game so bad has no right to be so fortunate to grace my rig. Good ridence and better luck in the future Ubi Soft. Although.. I'll be the last person to buy one of their games for quite some time.

P.S. It's so dissapointing to see R6 3 done so poorly. As a long time fan of the series (own every single Rainbow game), I'm especially ticked to see my favorite series raped so badly. =(

XyZspineZyX
    Yeah I agree. I won't buy anymore UbiSoft games either.
    I own 1942 and like that quite a bit.

This whole copy protection crap is getting way out of hand.

I see their reasons, but fvck that if I am gonna be a victim.