Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What weapon attachments would you like to see in the expansion? | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I believe that one of the best features in Raven Shield is the ability to put "attachments" on your weapon. What should ubisoft include as attachments in the Athena Sword expansion set? -I think that a weapon flashlight (like Halo) and laser pointer would be cool

Message Edited on 06/25/0309:40PM by Hoontar
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I believe that one of the best features in Raven Shield is the ability to put "attachments" on your weapon. What should ubisoft include as attachments in the Athena Sword expansion set? -I think that a weapon flashlight (like Halo) and laser pointer would be cool

Message Edited on 06/25/0309:40PM by Hoontar

XyZspineZyX
    I agree, flashlights (and lasers) would rock. Not only because there sweet, but becuase sometimes rooms are still dark even with the NvGs on, so it would be handy. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]

Plus cool.

Don't forget about cool to. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]

Message Edited on 06/25/0310:00PM by Tea_Lover

XyZspineZyX
    M203 would be great for single player.

XyZspineZyX
    Would be cool if we could get SD and a scope, if wanted.. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_robot-happy.gif[/img]

http://mtwirefree.net/Fragem/Enter.html
    {ÐeӚtH 'Ø' ÐeStRuÓ¡tÃŽoØ}

XyZspineZyX
    Flashlights would be good for movies (game captures). But lasers, hell yeah

XyZspineZyX
    yeah all said sounds cool,

cept im dissapointed that you can only have one attachment

even if it was only in single player it would be good if you could have as many attachments as you want

say a scope and a cmag, or a flash light and a silencer

of course there would be instances on some guns where you couldnt put on multiple attachments (ie laser and torch) becuase they are in the same place.

but yeah, that would be cool, even if it were just in single player, it might just make me stop playing Americas Amry and go back to raven sheild

XyZspineZyX
    i stopped playing AA because of the major blatant cheating yaknow, its not got ot that size in RvS yet but i do hope for multi-tachments, i might even play SP if thats all you could do it in lol

XyZspineZyX
    Firstly i think torches woudl be leet, but firstly they shoudl make some maps have dark areas, or bits where you can shoot lights so that people use NVG's. then the flashlight can blind them etc etc.

Secondly i think the cmags are crap, in real life it would make the gun x10 heavy and woudl pull ur aim to ****. Apart from being banned from most servers as it turns the game into noobs its not allowed in clan matches either.
    -The only way i can think of making it more fair is to have it as a secondary kit item, that way people will have to make a sacrafice...frag or cmag.

Either way i think they shoudl make the ret spread a lot more.

Also mayb running slower with bigger guns?

XyZspineZyX
    With the flashlights relic. all rainbow have nightvision anyway so flashlights wouldnt really be any good. Tactical units like swat dont tend to have NV (well a few years back they didnt anyway lol) in that situ flashlights would be good.

C-Mags, the rainbow's body-build is not able to hold a c-mag rifle, not even two handed. If anyones seen blade 2, "Chupa" holds an m14+c-mag with one hand(firing), and look at the build on him its like arnie sorta build needed, for double handed youd need to be bigger than the rainbow team. Any c-mag weapon I have seen has needed i bi-pod (except MP5A4)

Running slowly with larger weapons (lmg's, larger sniper rifles) is a must really, more realism is needed but thats on the bottom of the very long list UBI gotta sort lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast