Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I miss BUCKWHEAT...... | Forums

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX

Maybe this is a buckwheat. At least thats one of the images found on GOOGLE [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

Don't Make The Gopher Furious<font size=1 color="white">

XyZspineZyX
    nope this was buckwheat and is now deviant:

You can have my gun when you pry it from my paranoid, mentally disturbed, physically-abusive, cold, dead hand.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
    I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head
    DesiredFx

XyZspineZyX
    ok that wasnt me im just a big mexican and thats all i could find.

You can have my gun when you pry it from my paranoid, mentally disturbed, physically-abusive, cold, dead hand.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
    I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head
    DesiredFx

XyZspineZyX
    LOL you big Mexican. Arriba!

XyZspineZyX
    actually my friends call me the fat mexican or the canuxican(a mix between a Canuck and a Mexican, tho i have no Canadian in me(thank god)) [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

DesiredFx

XyZspineZyX
    1 other thing i noticed is that jared hasnt wished death on me yet...or atleast Buckwheat [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img]

DesiredFx

XyZspineZyX
    "I hope you die a horrible death"

James Blonde

(thats my new name for unowho)[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

btw (i'm kidding)

<Center>
    [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] This is why I use AMD [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    i like stuff..............

"My Sense of 'SPAM' is gone"-SxS_Whistle
    "I don't think, I'm a Yes man." -Guy from IBM commercial
    "I hate Canadians, and Gun Nut Southerners"-SuperPimpMan
    "Trying to be good in all areas just makes you weaker."-Jackathon
    Listen For The Silent_Whistle...

XyZspineZyX
    uknowwho...sheesh you're making sound like Voldemort from Harry Potter

"He who shall not be named"