Thread: Server Issues in Airmech Arena | Forums

Server Issues in Airmech Arena

This is affecting multiple players almost randomly. Some people can play no problem, some experience the following:

- PvP lobbies glitched: Unable to switch loadouts or change units. Part of the loadout display is glitched where it should show the map, instead its a black box with a pattern of green rectangles. Most dominate feature is a yellow check mark.
    - Unable to start PvP games: When you press 'start' to search for opponents nothing happens.
    - Unable to Spectate: Receive 'Server Disconnection' error.

Same same

Originally Posted by Ultimate_Deez Go to original post
    This is affecting multiple players almost randomly. Some people can play no problem, some experience the following:

- PvP lobbies glitched: Unable to switch loadouts or change units. Part of the loadout display is glitched where it should show the map, instead its a black box with a pattern of green rectangles. Most dominate feature is a yellow check mark.
    - Unable to start PvP games: When you press 'start' to search for opponents nothing happens.

SURE THE POWERS THAT BE ARE AWARE
    FIGURED OUR GAME WAS GETTIN UPDATES {HINT HINT}
    =============HERE'S MY PRIOBLEM: I AM TRACKING MY WINS! MY RANKING POSITION IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME, NOT RATHER I GET DROPS OR NOT; OVER THE LAST 48 HOURS EXPERIENCING MY OWN PERSONAL ,"LAGGIN!"

( OUT OF 26 TRACKABLE SOLO WINS-
    I ONLY SAW one GAME CREDITED, YEAH ONE!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DUSTED AND DISGUSTED

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    KING-BEE,

Please don't post all in caps, as it's considered yelling and shouting.

Thanks.

Nice to see it isnt just me

I am getting bots put in placed of everything and no one from multiplayer is queued with me at all.Im even getting bots in ranked lol.Not normal.I happen to have a month of live and cant even find people to level and team up with.What a joke this free to play has become on the Xbox 360.Solo and Multiplayer game is just screwed up and needs some repairs.I have noticed while trying to heal or repair mana that the base buildings lack doing this lately.Free to play should be a dead end as far as im conserned on the xbox.Your pay microcrap the perfect scam artists that ever exisisted 10 a month.Plus your internet bill.Screw that crap.Xbox live limits what you can do on xbox and it should be removed but I know it wont be.

Sorry for ranting.

FYI - I deleted and re-downloaded Arena and it seems to have fixed the problems (at least for now). I suggest others give that a shot if they are still seeing the corrupted lobbies, etc...

Fixed it

FYI - I deleted and re-downloaded Arena and it seems to have fixed the problems (at least for now). I suggest others give that a shot if they are still seeing the corrupted lobbies, etc...

Although the game Is dead on the 360 platform.10 minutes in co-op looking for players and nothing.Rank games to.What a shame.Good thing its free Xbox live gold for me.

Originally Posted by MIGHTY318809 Go to original post
    Although the game Is dead on the 360 platform.10 minutes in co-op looking for players and nothing.Rank games to.What a shame.Good thing its free Xbox live gold for me.

SO half a hour goes by and game corrupted itself again.Same issues.Somehow I keep getting a corrupted game.

Issues with the game should be resolved If there's additional issues, please let us know.

Originally Posted by UbiCeeCee Go to original post
    Issues with the game should be resolved If there's additional issues, please let us know.
    Having the same problem as the OP. This is over two years later, so either the problem has come up again, or it's still there.

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by GodLike499 Go to original post
    Having the same problem as the OP. This is over two years later, so either the problem has come up again, or it's still there.
    Hi GodLike499! Support might be able to help with this. You can reach them here:

If you would like to submit a Support Ticket for help you can do so here:
    https://support.ubi.com

You can also reach out to our Facebook and Twitter Support pages here:
    https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/
    https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport