Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SNOW! | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

XyZspineZyX
    <center> </center>

Yep... that's right! I woke up this morning to have a lite dusting of snow on the roofs and ground... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

I love snow..... love snowball fights... playing football in the snow..... just plain watching it fall while I sip hot cocoa and listen to Christmas music.... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

I LOVE this time of year! Anyone else??? [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

<center><font color="#44ff00 ">__________________________________________________ ______________________</font>

You have the right to spy, steal, destroy and assassinate, to ensure that American freedoms are protected. If captured, the U.S. government will disavow any knowledge of your existence.- Splinter Cell

<font size="4" color="#aa00cc">The Evil One</font>
    <font color="#44ff00 " size="2"><marquee width="50%">"Comare (Mafia Mistress) in The Family" and "Chief Interrogator in the Evo Army" and "Member of PittBull's Mafia" and "Lounge singer for Drem's Mafia"</marquee></font></center>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    <center> </center>

Yep... that's right! I woke up this morning to have a lite dusting of snow on the roofs and ground... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

I love snow..... love snowball fights... playing football in the snow..... just plain watching it fall while I sip hot cocoa and listen to Christmas music.... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

I LOVE this time of year! Anyone else??? [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

<center><font color="#44ff00 ">__________________________________________________ ______________________</font>

You have the right to spy, steal, destroy and assassinate, to ensure that American freedoms are protected. If captured, the U.S. government will disavow any knowledge of your existence.- Splinter Cell

<font color="#44ff00 " size="2"><marquee width="50%">"Comare (Mafia Mistress) in The Family" and "Chief Interrogator in the Evo Army" and "Member of PittBull's Mafia" and "Lounge singer for Drem's Mafia"</marquee></font></center>

XyZspineZyX
    I love it!

(Partially because my birthday is around Christmas!)

XyZspineZyX
    We barly get rain... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]

<center><marquee behavior="alternate" width="210">[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img] Forum Jay and Silent Bob â®[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]
    </marquee>
    ---------------------------------------
    Cpt. BULL of Bravo Team (EVO's ARMY)

<marquee width=350>[b] My Respect list: njcl, bergeyman, S7N, DCell, Fisherobsession, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, NightCrawlerEvo, jackslate13, Rohan.com, Skulls_HAWK, Devil2Demon & Aj6627. <u>PittBull's Mafia</u> A anti Harrytwo organization...<font color="#3399FF">Don: PittBull33 </font> Second Command: njcl, S7N Footmen: bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, FisherObsession, DCell, Aj6627, kmcentyr, vpc410, zethin, Alien_Slayer, halo99, Nebucadnezer, iamiubu, TRUboard & stivens. All Equipted with AKS-74U's Colt 45.'s and pocket knifes... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img] The Rig: ASUS P4S333-VM motherboard Windows XP Proffesional Intel Pentium 4 Prosessor 2.00ghz inno3D TORNADO nVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440 64 MB DDR 512 MB DDR RAM 40 Giga byte Hardrive MAG Innovision 17" 786PF Monitor BENQ DVD-ROM 16x DVD-ROM 48x CD-ROM BENQ CD-RW 48x 16x 48x</Marquee>

XyZspineZyX
    That sucks PittBull [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img] .......... you're missin out! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    yeh i love the snow especially sledging..lol

XyZspineZyX
    njcl wrote:
    - yeh i love the snow especially sledging..lol

how old are u again? [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

<font color=#DD0000>[I]
    <center> </center>
    <center>The Advisor(Consigliere) for THE FAMILY
    General of the Evo Army </center></font>

<font color=#DD0000>[I]
    <center><marquee> Forum Ranks: Number XIII, Initiate of the Secret Brother, Lost Cause, Citizen of D'ni, Earl of the Forum, Third Echelon Operative, Over 5000 Postings, Veteran & 5-star-general </marquee></center></font>

XyZspineZyX
    PittBull33 wrote:
    - We barely get rain...

Over in England we usually get quite alot of rain and no snow. But we get heaps of a very brown slush. Had snow a couple of years ago though.

XyZspineZyX
    Yeah... sledding! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] I have a HUGE hill *HUGE*... that's part of a park by my apartment... makes for Great sledding! WE're talking almost a block long! [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    Well we have snow way up north, but were I live we get no snow. It's hot all day... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif[/img]

<center><marquee behavior="alternate" width="210">[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img] Forum Jay and Silent Bob â®[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]
    </marquee>
    ---------------------------------------
    Cpt. BULL of Bravo Team (EVO's ARMY)

<marquee width=350>[b] My Respect list: njcl, bergeyman, S7N, DCell, Fisherobsession, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, NightCrawlerEvo, jackslate13, Rohan.com, Skulls_HAWK, Devil2Demon & Aj6627. <u>PittBull's Mafia</u> A anti Harrytwo organization...<font color="#3399FF">Don: PittBull33 </font> Second Command: njcl, S7N Footmen: bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, SEANYBOYT, smokky1, FisherObsession, DCell, Aj6627, kmcentyr, vpc410, zethin, Alien_Slayer, halo99, Nebucadnezer, iamiubu, TRUboard & stivens. All Equipted with AKS-74U's Colt 45.'s and pocket knifes... [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img] The Rig: ASUS P4S333-VM motherboard Windows XP Proffesional Intel Pentium 4 Prosessor 2.00ghz inno3D TORNADO nVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440 64 MB DDR 512 MB DDR RAM 40 Giga byte Hardrive MAG Innovision 17" 786PF Monitor BENQ DVD-ROM 16x DVD-ROM 48x CD-ROM BENQ CD-RW 48x 16x 48x</Marquee>

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast