Thread: Wierd problem hosting Athena Sword!! | Forums

If I host Ravenshield 1.56 then people can join and play. And when the games ends to load new map or an administrator loads a new map then it works great. But if i do the same while hosting an Athena Sword server then when it comes to load a new map or when the Admin loads a new map everyone joined returns to the Multiplayer menu with the message "You are not authorized to play on this game server"

What am i doing wrong. It works for the Ravenshield 1.56 Dedicated server but not for Athena Sword 1.02 Dedicated server
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If I host Ravenshield 1.56 then people can join and play. And when the games ends to load new map or an administrator loads a new map then it works great. But if i do the same while hosting an Athena Sword server then when it comes to load a new map or when the Admin loads a new map everyone joined returns to the Multiplayer menu with the message "You are not authorized to play on this game server"

What am i doing wrong. It works for the Ravenshield 1.56 Dedicated server but not for Athena Sword 1.02 Dedicated server
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote