Thread: game stuff "important" | Forums

I want to put in some more inputs to what this game needs

1. Coliding with whales

This is a must...there was / is some whales around, beware when diving

2. Giant squits

These have been reportet since the dawn of man lest get caught and draged to the bottom

3. Britney poster in the caps cabbin

this will satisfy all young gamers and get there atention away from dynamic campaigns and for us older ones we get memory flashes from our wifes young days

4. sounds and sound tracks

give the AA guns the sounds of small hand guns, this will give a FPS sphere of the entire game and let manowar make all the music, that way you will enter an edrenelin trip every time you play the game

5. submarine carrier

This gigantic sub will make the difference...sail to the US, surface launch 250 stukas at the statue of liberty....great stuff

this is what i need from the game if i wanna buy it
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

1. Coliding with whales

2. Giant squits

These have been reportet since the dawn of man lest get caught and draged to the bottom

3. Britney poster in the caps cabbin

this will satisfy all young gamers and get there atention away from dynamic campaigns and for us older ones we get memory flashes from our wifes young days

4. sounds and sound tracks

give the AA guns the sounds of small hand guns, this will give a FPS sphere of the entire game and let manowar make all the music, that way you will enter an edrenelin trip every time you play the game

5. submarine carrier

This gigantic sub will make the difference...sail to the US, surface launch 250 stukas at the statue of liberty....great stuff

this is what i need from the game if i wanna buy it

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Oiink:

1. Coliding with whales

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Green Peace is notified........ they are asking for you...........

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>2. Giant squits

These have been reportet since the dawn of man lest get caught and draged to the bottom.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will be in the first Patch, with the Captain Nemo's Nautilus add-on.......

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>3. Britney poster in the caps cabbin

this will satisfy all young gamers and get there atention away from dynamic campaigns and for us older ones we get memory flashes from our wifes young days.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your wife is notified...... she is asking for you.......

The Ancient History of the Submarine
    "Subgenesis"

Manual TDC
    "HTDC Tutorial"

ROFL !

RedTerex

oooh and this one would beat them all

underwater vulcanos....you sail along minding your own stuff sudently the sonar dude goes....whats that...sounds like boiling water....isnt it warm in here......then the torpedoes blow up because of the heat....this have to be in the game

would also be cool to hit ship wrecks....he he we are so deep...he he they cant se us....BAAAM...what the "bad word" and you have hit an old egyptian trading ship or a greek one loaded with marble stutues.....that would make SHIII cool

or better yet submerged USO`s...sonar dude..new sound contact...sailing...like 1000knt`s heading our way....

and a complete 3d made atlantis....sail along the buildings....meet Nautilus.....wooow

love this

well hope they consider all this