canīt make new Challenges

I have tried to make new challenges, but I canīt, I have tried entering to uplay in yourshapecenter.com, but it does not work. Does anyone know if this is still working? or challenges have been closed or something?
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by Andresg04 Go to original post
    I have tried to make new challenges, but I canīt, I have tried entering to uplay in yourshapecenter.com, but it does not work. Does anyone know if this is still working? or challenges have been closed or something?
    Thanks.
    I have the same problem. I bought some days ago FE 2013 and I am not able to connect with bodyshape center, neither by wiiu nor by website. Is it still working the servers?. Also I couldn't get the app for Android, because it's not possible to download from Playstore. Indeed, there is not on the catalague of ubisoft in Playstore...

On the other hand, there's any specific website for FE2013 updated. All its social networks published their last info two years ago... what happened?

priyanka2016's Avatar Banned

JAVA Training in Chennai

From yourshapecenter.com we can get some sugggestion to the questions.JAVA Training in Chennai

login For Excellence

In loginforexcellence.com Login For Excellence, they provide training with real time working experience.