Thread: Playstation EU DLC problems | Forums

Originally Posted by opendmc Go to original post
    I'll double check today, I was able to remote DL and install via the web store for all Jimi except If 6 were 9.
    I've only played Foxy and Purple on Ps4 so far, but that's been a "work/life balance issue" - I'll confirm the rest soon!
    Can confirm the other 11 work for me, the only song left is if 6 was 9.
    Also can confirm the doors: light my fire, riders and roadhouse are all good.
    For clarity I only shop on the web store atm, the other options don't have all the goods that are available... Available

The Darknes- I believe in a thing calle love, is only avaliable as a part of a pack, no as a single

R2_'s Avatar Member
    List updated. My Chemical Romance PS4 pack has an incorrect price. Some of the Killers and Tom Petty singles still have permission issues.

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by hwang-jang-lee Go to original post
    The Darknes- I believe in a thing calle love, is only avaliable as a part of a pack, no as a single
    Since The Darkness song is not coming back as a single, I removed it from the missing list. The only PS3 DLC that is missing is The Rock Singles song pack which contains the aforementioned song.

R2_'s Avatar Member
    The Killers - Spaceman single has been fixed. I guess the other Killers singles work too.

Also the following prices have been corrected:

PS4 Jeff Buckley Song Pack
    PS4 Killswitch Engage Pack
    PS4 Megadeth Song Pack
    PS4 Soundgarden - Song Pack

Edit: Also Tom Petty singles seem to be fixed, I managed to download Free Fallin. I hope they have also checked The Libertines singles permissions.

Import tool availablein the in-game shop, just leaves Bachsmith and If 6 was 9!
    Welcome back RS1!

Since these issues got resolved I decided to start buying DLC and using RS again.

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by benholland2000 Go to original post
    Since these issues got resolved I decided to start buying DLC and using RS again.
    I know. Everyone's a winner!

Originally Posted by The_Lexx Go to original post
    I know. Everyone's a winner!
    Haha I was so excite, I had my partner login and DL the import pack while I was at work, she checked Chimney worked and then I booked annual leave for all next week for some smithin'!
    Now some more upgrades for my Kramer (already has a DM Super Distortion 'bucker at the bridge) - and a heap of DLC to prepare for "the 'smithering"

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    PS4 The Smashing Pumpkins Pack is with wrong name in the store

https://store.playstation.com/#!/de-...00000000098001