Thread: Minor Trouble in the North Wing (Slaughterhouse) | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I'm stuck, hanging around in what must be one of the last rooms before I can take the pictures in the North Wing.

There are two guys patrolling around a pole in the middle of the room, with a third guy protecting the exit. Two waist-high structures on my side of the room behind which I can hide. But I don't seem to be able to follow any of the guards without the third guy seeing me.

Any advice anyone?

Greetings,

Thomas
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I'm stuck, hanging around in what must be one of the last rooms before I can take the pictures in the North Wing.

There are two guys patrolling around a pole in the middle of the room, with a third guy protecting the exit. Two waist-high structures on my side of the room behind which I can hide. But I don't seem to be able to follow any of the guards without the third guy seeing me.

Any advice anyone?

Greetings,

Thomas

XyZspineZyX
    Hard to remember, but... I think if you follow clockwise and hug the outside wall, you can slip in past the door guy without being seen. Watch him first. Maybe he turns sometimes. I know I did this somehow.

XyZspineZyX
    I managed this last night by...hiding behind the first structure, wait for the circling guard to start walking towards the far door and following him (crouched down so the other guard wont see), when he reaches the far corner, he stops for a bit, watch the guard by the door, he'll turn away, then creep behind the structure near the door. The final step is easy as you only have to wait for the guard at the door to face away before you creep through.

Hope this helps.