Thread: Feedback Needed: Rage Against the Machine EU DLC mix-up | Forums

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev

Feedback Needed: Rage Against the Machine EU DLC mix-up

Some EU/UK/AU folks said they bought RATM Pack I and download RATM Pack II. Earlier this week I got word from the team that they made some adjustments, but I have been unable to get feedback from anybody in the field to find out if those adjustments solved the problem.

If you were affected by this issue, please try this:

- Try redownloading the pack from your PS4 Library or from your Download List via the PlayStation website.
    - Restore your Licenses on your PS4. (This is quick and easy.)

I do not have the ability to test this myself, and I am being asked "Did that fix it? Can we mark this as done?" If I don't hear back -- if the complaints stop -- I have to assume the issue is solved and people just went back to playing the game, because I have no other information suggesting otherwise. Closing that feedback loop is critical, so please let me know how it goes! Thanks.

Hi Dan,

Apologies, I've only just seen this.

I was contacted and advised that the £7.99 had been refunded to my wallet and that if I purchased pack 1, it would now contain the correct tracks.

This worked, however the pack was priced incorrectly (£6.49) and when I made the purchase via my laptop displayed only three songs (Wake Up was missing). However, when i logged in to my PS4, all four songs were downloaded.

Everything worked fine and I still have the pack 2 tracks as well (I presume I say goodbye to them the day I have to renew my licences or transfer my content again).

Thanks. When did this happen? Also, how did you buy pack 1 twice -- did Sony revoke your license for the first purchase so you could get pack 1 a second time? We didn't think it was possible to buy the same thing twice unless Sony intervened. Any details you can offer would help immensely, thanks.

Also, anybody else affected by this issue? Anybody buy it recently and have no issues? This is the data I really need while I have the EU team on the line -- thanks!

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Thanks. When did this happen? Also, how did you buy pack 1 twice -- did Sony revoke your license for the first purchase so you could get pack 1 a second time? We didn't think it was possible to buy the same thing twice unless Sony intervened. Any details you can offer would help immensely, thanks.

Also, anybody else affected by this issue? Anybody buy it recently and have no issues? This is the data I really need while I have the EU team on the line -- thanks!
    This was a couple of weeks ago. I guess they fixed pack 1, so when I purchased it again i was able to do it because the contents were now different. As noted above, the pack 2 contents are still working but I expect them to disappear if I ever need to resintall my licences, or if a new version of RS appears down the line and content transfers over. Hope this makes sense.

As the pack was cheaper, it seems that they re-labelled the existing packs instead of removing and uploading them correctly. Because of the refund, I was able to get the correct content, whereas if they hadn't I would imagine the pack I already had would now show as pack 2 on my licences/download queue etc like the chap who had the same issue with the Hendrix dlc.

Ubi EU on the line? Legacy content and import tool incoming?

BazzTard61's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    This is the data I really need while I have the EU team on the line -- thanks!
    Do you have to talk s l o w l y?

Please pass on all of our love and best wishes, I hope the lobotomies worked.

PS Ask em where the Creed pack is.

Originally Posted by Danson79 Go to original post
    it seems that they re-labelled the existing packs instead of removing and uploading them correctly.
    This makes some sense!

Ubi EU on the line? Legacy content and import tool incoming?
    This is, once again, in the hands of SCEE. Our EU team supplied all the content at launch. But this week, they were specifically seeking confirmation of whether or not the fix for the RATM packs issue had been correctly applied.

Originally Posted by BazzTard61 Go to original post
    PS Ask em where the Creed pack is.
    Hopefully by the middle of March, actually. We've gone over our long-lost wishlist with the team and we're seeing some positive movement, but I wasn't going to say anything in advance since things have clearly not always gone according to plan, and not all aspects of these releases are in our control.

Originally Posted by BazzTard61 Go to original post
    Ask em where the Creed pack is.
    Hopefully you found it since my last reply. It's up.

Everyone else: I have to take no feedback to mean there is no problem to solve. Last call!