Thread: Hangar 18 by Megadeth legacy DLC, not free | Forums

Hangar 18 by Megadeth legacy DLC, not free

Is this being looked at?
    When the DLC came out I opened a ticket in the Ubisoft support page and over 2 weeks later I still have no response. The DLC still doesn't show as free even though I bought it on the PS3. Should I be contacting Sony instead of Ubisoft to resolve this?

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Same with 3 Doors Down and Tom Petty and many others. Ubisoft Support doesn't work at all, I have sent a question over a month ago and they haven't responded anything. With Sony you get a response but they use auto-templates which don't answer to your questions, but even that is more than Ubisoft can offer.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Tom Petty worked fine for me using the webstore using the recent pack.. Hanger 18, What's my age again? Kryptonite, What's going on?, Jessie's Girl, and When I'm gone are all messed for me, Has anyone tried the renew license thing? At this point I'm skeptical about effecting my purchase history and content in any way.

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DeityCAN Go to original post
    Tom Petty worked fine for me using the webstore using the recent pack.. Hanger 18, What's my age again? Kryptonite, What's going on?, Jessie's Girl, and When I'm gone are all messed for me, Has anyone tried the renew license thing? At this point I'm skeptical about effecting my purchase history and content in any way.
    I haven't bought a Tom Petty pack, only "Learning To Fly" single and I can't download PS4 version for free. And I have tried to restore licenses, it didn't help.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    That sucks. Good to know that it was tried at least to eliminate it as a possibility.

If I don't get this issue resolved quickly or at least an answer from Ubisoft, I will just try to get a refund for all the legacy DLC that I can't use.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    It's on the list as something that needs to be fixed, along with a few other tracks and packs in the SCEE.

Any time frame yet?

daddy_felix's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WalkingBeardUK Go to original post
    Any time frame yet?
    Dan knows absolutely nothing about any timeframe, as he always says. Ask SCEE. Go through official channels and you'll get template-responses without any actual information.

You can't do anything but wait. Seriously.

edit: had a typo in "absolutely" (two inverted letters) and the result was censored LOL