Here are the details of Patch 5. This patch is rolling out to both Xbox One and PS4 players today (February 18th). PC Players can expect the patch on February 19th.
Patch 5 release date: February 18th
Platforms: Xbox One, PS4 (PC coming February 19th)
Stability & performance
- Fixed numerous random crashes both on Campaign and Coop
Save game & Progression
- Fixed gear and outfit rewards getting relocked
- Added users profile corrector to resolve companion synchronization issues
- Made Initiate and companion app exclusive content accessible to all players
- Fixed the ‘Find Leon’ objective not spawning on Dead Kings Memory 2
Online matchmaking, connectivity & replication
- Fixed various matchmaking and connection issues both in matches and when starting a match.
- Fixed various replication issues between host and clients
- Fixed issues with the My Club feature
Gameplay (navigation, fight, stealth)
- Fixed issue with Arno losing control after trying to launch Initiates from the pause menu
- Fixed minor navigation issues
Menus and HUD
- Fixed issues occurring when hacking gears
- Fixed additional issues with notifications
World & 3D
- Fixed some minor FX and texture issues
So you can imagine my excitement when I saw the release of Patch 5.
Maybe they've fixed the pop in, maybe they've fixed the horrible texture streaming... NOPE !
I also cant unlock all the blue chest as it clearly states that I should be able to.
Here's a few videos taken this morning after the installation of patch 5.
Cant open this blue chest
Watch this guys hat & coat change color and pop in and out.
watch the guy in the hat under the light.
watch the guy in the hat i walk upto (plus various npc's in the distance.
Sorry, but I've had enough of Ubisoft. I've been a huge fan of the series but Unity / Watch dogs has put me off buying any more of their games.
That's unfortunate. Hopefully this gets sorted out.
But I do encourage you not to purchase Victory upon release.
Oh lord another one?next patch.
5 patches is comical enough.
We're getting 6?
7 dare I say?
Can I get an 8 in the house?
I mean did AC3 get this many patches? I wasn't around then. It's still glitchy as hell but I don't mind, really.
Oh lord.AC3 had 6 patches.
I'm a nintendo baby so the concept of even 1 patch still baffles me.
Beta test your games better, people.
I'd say I wouldn't mind the 5 patches if they all were like 10MB, which is already more than some people can take. But seeing that one of the patches had a size of nearly 7GB, I really start thinking about the concept of releasing games too early in an unfinished and unpolished state...
You're a little late there, buddy...I really start thinking about the concept of releasing games too early in an unfinished and unpolished state...