Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Knowing me, Knowing you... | Forums

Happy birthday, Lynx!

On a completely unrelated note... I suppose I'm going to have to hunt down some online webspace at some point for pics, more info, etc.... Bother.

And even more unrelated... I am noticing an outbreak of UT on these forums... (I play, Clomer's got it on his desktop, Lynx has it on his desk's top {couldn't resist})... if any of you happen to want to hunt me down {possibly for that pseudopun}, the handle's Firedrake, and when I'm on, I'm usually in Onslaught, Assault or Jailbreak.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The cool thing is that we got this huge monitor for free.

My brother picked it up from his work when they were getting rid of it. They thought it didn't work, but we plugged it in and it worked fine.

And yes, Drake_Fieur, I play UT2004 regularily (you may have noticed the version number, I have the latest patch installed, which was released only about a week ago). Feel free to hunt me down as "Clomer", like you I play mostly Onslaught, but also Assault and Jailbreak.

Intelligent responses welcome, flames will be met with marshmallows.

Happy Birthday, Lynx! Hope get a chance to enjoy yourself, maybe take in a good movie... I enjoyed your projection room stories--I still remember editing/splicing 8mm (celluloid) home movies when I was a kid. So, even digital movies are still on film?

What a great job! Wonder if I could get a job like that....

Have you ever considered sticking in your own subliminal cuts? I'm beginning to wonder if BGE&E utilizes them .

Rawr! thanks for all the happy birthday wishes guys! Im glad you remembered!
    Special props go to falcon for taking note of my deviant art site, glad you like my work!

goonie, n00b or not, we care bro. Do you own a fourwheeler? if so, what kind/engine size?

good call kip0r. yes, my birthday is the longest birthday of them all! muah ha ha ha ha!

good call with the desktops idea. Heres mine:

Desktop of teh Lynx

please note the lack of absolutely anything on my desktop. I hate a cluttered desktop, plus, icons take up system reasorces. (not that i need the extra memory, but who knows?) Games show are a very small percentage of my PC game library. Dont mind the system temp. gauge on my status window on the top left. I'm having trouble getting mother board monitor 5 working.

sysmangler, I did happen to get a movie in: dodgeball. i cracked up, i think its the best ben stiller movie yet.
    our movies are all stil film, shipped to us on about 5-8 reels, which ends up as a huge mass of silicon when it's put together. Word has it that our home offices are thinking about upgrading to an all digital projection system, completely remoivng all needs for film, and putting me out of the job! its too bad really, film is what makes going to the movies such a great time...
    Allthough i haven't yet spliced my own subliminal messages into a movie, the thought has crossed my mind many, many times. Maybe someday, my last day, before i go back to school....

So yeah, i had a great birthday toady. I got a new full size tripod for my camera. heavy duty aluminum. Should result in some sweet long exposure shots. I also got Driv3r, which is a game ive been anticipating for some time now. (as you can tell from my desktop) the game is absolutely awesome, ive been playing all night. im deffinatly fullfiled. I am a little bummed, i was hoping to get a chance to talk to my girlfriend, but it never happend. Shes in the Dominican Republic on a mission trip with my youth group, and there no way for us to get in contact with each other unless she gets a chance to call me. but hey, those worries aern't for these boards.

Oh yeah, and finally: My UT2k4 tag - ]UPS[ Lynx

Through Jesus Christ, he has made me FIREPROOF
    "...peepers?"

Hey kip, i noticed you're coming up on the big 20...0

Through Jesus Christ, he has made me FIREPROOF
    "...peepers?"

Lynx, DRIV3R already is released???

Man, if it's true, i must get my hands in this game right now!!!

It's good, very good or AWESOME???

So Lynx, your mission is to remember the next birthday of our members !!! I already remember of 3 (Bitebug, Kip0r, Lynx), but i start to work a bit more here, so i'll come with less frequency in the forum...

And you even visit the forum in 21/06, hein?!?

hehehehehe...

Well, that's all!!!

Bye.

BRASILEIRO MESMO!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>And you even visit the forum in 21/06, hein?!?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You forget, his birthday is on the longest day of the year he has time to do many things!

------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kip0r:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>And you even visit the forum in 21/06, hein?!?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You forget, his birthday is on the longest day of the year he has time to do many things!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hauhauahuahuaha!!! I forget it!!!

and what this means:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lynx-0-:
    Hey kip, i noticed you're coming up on the big 20...0
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

???

Ah, and what about Driv3r??? It's released or not???

Bye...

BRASILEIRO MESMO!!!

yep, I think driver 3 is out now... not sure when it was released, but it's available here in the UK.

And, yep, I just broke the 200 post mark! Happy bicentinary for me!

------

Driv3r is officially released this Friday according to our local GAME, but most of the retailers are already selling it

-----

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast